9

Both of them didn't think it was a good idea to stay in the private lounge of Abby's club yesterday when they were going to Therese's dorm. Abby knew all too well what the two women were up to and gave Therese the rest of the night off as she surprised them both almost completely undressed and caught in a very passionate kiss, out loud. If it had been anyone else, she would have fired the girl right then and there, but not when Carol was finally having some fun instead of getting more and more caught up in her depression. Fortunately, she didn't have to go far through the blocks to find a suitable and appropriate hotel. Carol can still hear her credit card bleeding now as she booked herself and Therese, slightly drunk after a few body shots, into a small suite at the New York Ritz. The looks of the bellboys and receptionist were deprecating and appraising, but when Carol gave a very generous tip, their expressions changed abruptly, as did their attitudes.

They lie pressed tightly against each other. Therese clings to Carol's body so tightly this time that she doesn't have the option to leave. This time she didn't feel able to either. Lou has probably already taken Rindy to her daycare. Her heart melts as she watches Therese sleeping peacefully in her arms on her chest. Again and again, she strokes the brown short curls that lie sprawled on top of her. This moment is never meant to end, Carol thinks, and wraps the girl even more tightly in her embrace, as if there were a possibility that this was all just a dream and her fairy princess would leave for her own castle and never dare to face Carol again. Overcome by the intimacy and warmth of the moment, she decided to slumber in the embrace a little longer.

----------------

She didn't leave, Therese beams, moving down from Carol's chest after a few minutes of briefly licking over her nipples. Hesitantly, she looks briefly at Carol. But this escapes only a quiet little snore, which made Therese briefly laugh softly. Noticing no further reaction from her beautiful partner, she slowly moves her head under the silky satin bedspread until she is just inches away from her blonde professor's pleasure center, inhaling the pleasurable musky scent. She moves back and forth slightly, yet she still appears to be asleep. Carol must be dreaming something hot, Therese thinks to herself, gently stroking the light curls between Carol's legs and over the white alabaster skin of her thighs. Carefully, she licks gently over them on a trial basis. This woman is really a sound sleeper or she is too absorbed in her dream, Therese thinks and continues Carol's sweet torture.

Such a sweet dream, Carol thinks to herself and firmly grips sheets under her. A light film of sweat has already formed on her bare skin. Carol's body slowly starts to wake up again. Even after finishing her very explicit dream about her and her special art student, she still feels that arousing pressure between her legs. Surely it's still the effects of her dream, it occurs to Carol. Still, the pressure is only getting stronger every minute. A loud moan escapes her lips, trapped all this time under her erratic and heavy breathing, as she feels what felt like Therese's thin fingers penetrate her heavily. Her pelvis pushes up quickly so that two familiar hands forcefully push her back down. It can't be a dream, this feeling that she is about to orgasm is far too strong for that. Her hands reach down between her legs and quickly meet a familiar brunette. With each lick and penetration with her fingers, Carol becomes more and more defenseless and melts more and more under Therese's touches. The blanket covering them both was quickly pulled aside and the younger woman was soon completely exposed before Carol's eyes. "Stop teasing and fuck me already.",Carol moaned desperately as she tried to pull Therese even closer to her . "As you wish Professor Aird",Therese grins mischievously and follows the blonde's command. Carol's white thighs tighten as does every other fiber of her body. When Carol's orgasm has subsided, Therese snuggles as close as she can to her professor and captures her lips for a brief tender kiss. "I wish I could wake up like this every day," Carol says, still reeling from the effects of her orgasm.