Chapter 2

Hulloo!~

So this is the second chapter to this book, i will say that if you haven't for some odd reason PLEASE, and i mean PLEASE check the description to this book, the warnings for this book are labled here, and if i do something in this book, that'll be something that's supposed to be in the description but isn't; please tell me, i really don't want anything bad to happen to you guys-

Enjoy!

. . .

3rd Person POV:

Technoblade, Tommy and the mother were sitting in the dining room, eating their food and talking to eachother from time to time, though it was mostly Tommy and Techno talking between eachother. After the woman had finished eating, but the two siblings were still not finished, she washed her plate in the sink and without saying a word, she went upstairs with an annoyed expression, and the two siblings were glaring at her as she walked up and saw that she entered Wilbur's room, to which Techno gasped in horror, realising what she was going to do. "Oh my Prime...." The pinkette breathed out with widened eyes, which the blond boy had the same wide eyes. "Please tell me this isn't what i think this is..." Tommy said quietly, slightly shaking. "It might actually be it...." The middle child said quietly as well.....

.

Wilbur was sitting on his bed, resting his back and head on the wall that stood behind the bed, his eyes were closed and he was just trying to meditate, which was actually working pretty well for the first time that the brunette was doing this in attempt to calm down, but it didn't last for long when he heard footsteps outside his room, going closer and closer to his door, which caused his eyes to open at lightning speed and his heart to beat faster, and then, the door handle moved, the door open and...his mother was standing there, an upside-down smile, which was named a frown lingering on the woman's face.

"You know..you are really the most annoying person in this family, and i really think that you should have a punishment for being that way.." The female brunette stated, walking closer towards Wilbur and stopping once she was next to the bed. "Get up, now." The woman instructed harshly, and Wilbur; not wanting to disobey his mother; he got off of the bed and stood up, standing infront of the woman, but he had his head turned to look at the door, which caused annoyence to grow in the mother. "Why are you not looking at me, huh? Do you hate me that much?" She started asking questions, trying to guilt-trip the boy into looking at her, or saying nice things about her.

"Look at me when i'm talking to you." The woman stated, turning absoulutely furious when the boy didn't look at her, yet continued looking at the door. "I said. Look at me when I FUCKING TALK TO YOU!" She yelled out, slapping the young brunette across the face so hard that he fell slightly backwards; gasping slightly as his body hit the hard wood of the bed so hard that he fell down into a sitting position. "YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING, DISOBIDIENT PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER MET!" The young brunette got slapped once again. In the mother's rage, she looked at the guitar that was leaned against the guitar stand and walked towards it, grabbed it harshly and went back towards the 15 yo. teenager, who was sitting on the floor, covering his face with his arms and sobbing loudly.

"You know...you deserve a proper punishment and..i don't care how much this guitar means to you...heh." The woman said, not finishing the rest of the sentence and she raised the guitar in the air, Wilbur looked back at his mother, his eyes widening out of what he saw, his mother holding his guitar, the guitar he got from his father on his 13th birthday, and then...she lunged it at him. Even louder sobs and even screams filled the previously quiet room as the female brunette smashed the guitar multible times on his head, after every hit, she said atleast 1 loathing word about the teenager.