Chapter 3

Hullooo!~

Welcome to another chapter to this book, i genually adore writing in here for some odd reason lmao, i just love writing angst okay. So i am once again reminding you to read the description for the warnings to this book if you just somehow didn't after i told you multible times to do so-

Enjoy!

. . .

Technoblade was reading, since he had really nothing else to do. The book was something to do with Greek Gods, which Techno enjoyed reading the most out of any other books expect for maybe horror books. He was only on page 15 when he heard something made out of glass being broken, he didn't think much of it though since he assumed Wilbur or Tommy had broken something accidently, but then literally a second later he started hearing yelling, to which he put his book away on the table, marking the exact page and line he was reading and ran to the kitchen, where he heard the yelling coming from.

The closer he went to the sound, the clearer he heard the shouting and sobbing, he then entered the kitchen and saw a rather suprising scene. Shards of a white plate were laying on the floor and his mother was yelling at Tommy, he then took a closer look at Tommy and saw that his face was bleeding, which he then looked at his mother's hand to see if she was holding anything, and saw that she was holding one of the shards from the plate. So of course Techno instantly ran towards them, avoiding the shards on the floor and pushed the woman away from the blond boy.

"I thought you were done with this just days ago!" The pinkette yelled out, keeping Tommy right behind him so that the woman couldn't touch him in any way possible. "Well, blame your bratty brother over there who just broke a plate-!"

"-on accident!" Tommy manged to sob out, gripping onto his older brother's arm. "Stop lying, you can't just 'accidently' drop a plate onto the floor!" The female brunette exclaimed, taking a step forward but returning when she saw Techno's sharp gaze on her. "Anyone can accidently do so, did you live under a rock growing up?" The pinkette stated, his voice was cold and visibly angry, if his voice was like this; people who knew him knew that he is not to be messed with, but this woman decided to actually continue her talk. "How dare you speak that way to your own mother!? You ungratrfull goddamn chi-"

*CRASH*

Some sort of a ringing sound filled the trio's ears, the mother was now sitting on the floor, a deep wound engraved on her face, blood spilling out of it and dripping down her chin to whatever was underneath her, her hand was also covering the wound and tears started spilling down her face. "I thought you changed. Guess not. Run before i decide to change my mind and kill you." The pinkette threatened the woman, to which she ran out of the kitchen. Techno then turned to look at Tommy, who was still crying and his face still bloody. "Come with me, Tommy." He said with a kind tone of voice and offered the blond boy a hand, to which Tommy took without any hesitance whatsoever.

The duo went to the bathroom that was downstairs, Techno gestured for Tommy to sit down and he grabbed some medical stuff to treat the wound on Tommy's face. As the pinkette was treating the wound, the two ended up in a tense conversation. "Hey Tech..?" Tommy suddenly spoke out as Techno put the wet cloth on his wound and gently wiped the blood away. "What do you need, Tommy?" Technoblade asked, clearly focused to not accidently do anything wrong or to accidently hurt his younger sibling. "Well...it's about father.." The blond boy said quietly, and Techno visibly tensed up at the mention of their father. "..What about him?" The pinkette asked, washing the cloth and pressing it up on the wound with 1 hand as he grabbed a big band-aid for the cut closer to him, it wasn't that big of a cut in the first place thankfully, but it still needed to be treated.