Notes - Read Me!

Rated: Explicit - Language, Sexual Content. NSFW/ Minors DNI.

This is my very first fanfic and first experience with writing a story as an adult, so I hope I make the Harry Potter fandom proud!

I wanted a character of my own to fit in the Harry Potter wizarding world. Someone I could control fully and not have to form within the boundaries of Harry Potter knowledge. That character is Serena Sinclair.

Internal dialogue is in italics. Words with emphasis are in bold and italicized. 

I have attempted to adhere to most all J.K. Rowling's timelines in her books (not the release date of the books and movies, but the timeline she has within the books). However, I will also either add to or takeaway from her original story line. This story is after all centered around my character. This story will initially be set in the Order of the Phoenix (1995-1996) and will contain quotes directly from the book. I do expect my reader to have the knowledge of the Harry Potter world from its creator. You will enjoy the story more that way if I am not reexplaining details that are in her books.

I also bring in technology, language, etc. that may not completely fit within the confines of the 1990s. I don't feel it harms the story line in anyway.

I've also added quotes from one of Nicholas Sparks movies, based off of one of his novels (don't go hating on me, you will discover the purpose in due time). For my story telling purposes, I am going to make it seem like the movie quotes were a part of the book.

For a bit of fun, I'm putting in songs that I felt help me feel out the chapters. It will essentially be this story's playlist.

Please consider following me on Instagram @serena_sinclair and on Tik Tok @legally.potter for more Harry Potter content.

Legal Disclaimers

I do not own the rights to the Harry Potter series. I do not claim J.K. Rowling's work to be work of my own. I do not profit from the works of J.K. Rowling or this fan fiction.

I do not own the rights to any Nicholas Sparks works and do not claim his work to be of my own. I do not profit from the works of Nicholas Sparks.

I do not own the rights to any of the music or lyrics depicted herein. I do not claim it to be work of my own and I do not profit from any of the artists.

I do not own the rights of some of the art or photos depicted herein. If there is not a source, then it is my original photos. Otherwise, I do not claim it to be work of my own.

Summary

Serena Sinclair is an ex-Auror and a Death Eater disguising to be an intern for Professor Snape at Hogwarts. The Dark Lord is on the rise to return to power. Since Severus Snape is serving as the Dark Lord's informant on the Order of the Phoenix, the Dark Lord has Serena return to Hogwarts for other plans. However, those plans were not supposed to include fucking Severus Snape. Serena's entanglement with Severus becomes a world of conflict. When the past beckons for her and the future of the wizarding world is privy to her contribution, she finds herself struggling often between loyalties.