Im Not Wendy- Chapter 7

*JULIE'S POV*

Peter and I arrived once again to Neverland. I was as happy as I could be. The boys and Tinkerbell were surprised when Peter told them about Wendy, but they were happy that I was staying there. We arrived there very late, so when we arrived we went to sleep.

'Julie?'

'Yes, Peter?'

'Can you sleep with me tonight? I am still scarred from today'- He asked me.

'Yes.'- I answered, smiling. I knew there was no bad intentions, he didn't want to sleep alone, that's it.

We went to his room, to where I had never been before, and it was quite big. His bed was big, even bigger than mine at home. I sat down on one of the corners of the bed. He sat next to me.

'What are you thinking?'- He asked

'How thankful I am for you'

'Julie... I think you're very beautiful'- He said. My eyes filled up with joy. I faced him.

'Really?'

'Yes.'- He said. 'And, remember at your house, that you told me you love me?'- He asked. I nodded.-'Well, I don't understand yet very much what it means, but I think I love you too'

'Peter, did you feel sparks when I kissed you?'

'Kiss? What is a kiss?'

'Remember, after you asked me if I would grow up, I did something? That was a kiss.'

'Yes. I felt sparks, I wont lie.'

'Then that is falling in love for someone. You fell in love for me as I fell in love for you.'- I explained. Everything went silent.

'Julie?'

'Yes?'

'Can you kiss me again?'

'You kiss me this time'-I said. He got closer to me, but he didn't kiss me.

'I have never done this. I don't know what to do'- He whispered.

'Just get closer to me, and the rest yoh figure it out'- I said. He got closer to me, and softly kissed me. He did it right. I kissed him back. I grabbed his hands and put them in my waist, and I threw my arms around his neck.