Im Not Wendy- Chapter 25

AN: You're gonna kill me. Love you! <3 The chapter is really short, so im publishing two today!

*Narrator*

The day after the Royal Ball, Queen Clarion allowed Julie to stay in, sleeping instead of going to work and fairy lessons. However, he woke up, and decided to wonder for a bit around the island. 

He was walking, by himself, in silence, when he looked to his left. There, the prominent ship belonging to Captain James Hook was still floating. 

Maybe because Peter had sent all his pirates shooting into the air, after a sudden rush of energy before he was almost killed, with help of Julie's Kiss of True Love, Hook's ship has remained in Neverland's coast, right where it was placed by Peter. 

However, he knew the ship wasn't deserted. Hook had managed to make his way back to the ship, with only half of his crew, and had acquired two more recruits, both young, like Peter and Julie, called Jessalyn and Ryland. 

Those two were the reason Julie and Peter had this big fight, which eventually turned into... well, you know what it turned into if you've read what happened before.

Peter was curious. He was stranged that, for weeks, Hook or his recruits didn't attempt to take over Neverland, or to kill Peter himself. He decided to go look. 

He flew high up the ship. He could see the deck, old, dirty, and rusty, as it had always been, and there was no one there. He decided to approach the ship, and flew down slowly, until he was standing on both feet on the wooden deck. 

He looked around. No one was in sight, and the deck was back to its usual form, after Peter, Julie and the boys had destroyed everything in their arduous fight with the pirates.

Suddenly, he heard a voice calling his name, behind him. He didn't turn back, he drew his sword slowly instead, until he realized he knew that particular voice. He turned around, stunned. 

'Wendy?'