Chapter 1: A Very weird talk

I died

Seriously, I just died.

In a very pathethic way

I was just walking home from school when I heard a woman screaming.

Instead of running and calling the police, the idiot here decided to run and try to help.

And I saw a man attempting to rape a woman.

I arrived punching the man, and something I didn't know was that when you punch someone, you hurt yourself too.

So after a break, my hands hit the guy in the face. I quickly pulled the woman up, told her to run and call the cops, and she went

Yay! I just did the good deed of my lifetime; now just go to a hospital to check my hand.

Until I hear a groan and something clicking, and I turn around.

And see the man I kindly punched, cocking a gun in front of my face.

"Last words, kid." The man sneers.

My last words, the final thing I'm going to say in this world

"Damn, you look like this, or is this your face after I punched you, because man, you look fucking ugly."
This stuns him. If I'm going to die, the first thing I want to do is offend the person who killed me.

"Dude, you look like you ate your own vomit, then you took a shit and ate again."

"Dude, you look like Jason and Freddy Krueger's bastard son made after a hate fuc-." I would have finished, but I was unfortunately interrupted by a very rude bullet to the head.

And this brings me to my current prediction:

I am currently standing in front of my body in ghost form, seeing my body being investigated by the CSI.

Spoiler alert: it's not that interesting to see how they work.

The coroner looked at my body and said that I died of a bullet wound. If this man hadn't said that, nobody would have known how I died except for the bullet hole on my forehead and the gigantic hole in the back of my head.

One interesting fact is that when some get shot, the entrance is small, but the exit hole is really big.

For a mental image, imagine that some drill is in the back of my head and I decide to make smoothies out of my brain.

But good news! My murderer was arrested thanks to the witness, who was the woman that I saved, and thanks to the fact that I punched the man real bad, he was quickly recognized in a close seven-eleven trying to take some painkillers.

Ha, I really did a number on the fool.

Ok, so what now? Do I go to hell or heaven, or do I stay here, trapped in some type of limbo?

"Nope." A voice tells me, breaking my train of thought.

"Who said that?" I said I was confused at seeing that I was no longer in that alley and that now I was in a white room.

"Me!" I turn and see an old man with a very deep, long beard.

"Are you God?" I ask hesitantly.

"Oh, you catch up quickly; now sit down, please; we have a lot to discuss." God asks, The Original OG asks me

I sit across from him in the most comfortable chair that I have ever sat in.

Oh, my ass is in heaven.

"So you are dead." God says he's a little embarrassed, I think. I didn't know that God can get embarrassed.

"Yeah." I say while scratching my neck,Oh, my God, I am having the most uncomfortable talk with God.