Chapter 4: A Smoking Sexy Fight

1 hour before the invasion
Dante Pov:

Ah, this is the famous Metrópolis.
I thought it was shinnier.

The Superman yard, I never going to understand why somebody would live here. Aliens and bald supervillains attack the city almost every week.

Gotham has the same problem, but instead of aliens, there are gangs, and the bald supervillains are a bunch of nutjobs dressing themselves in primary colors.

After I was reborn here, I started analyzing OG Dick's memories. This world already has a Justice League, and they are fairly similar to the Justice League animated series, but with a couple of differences here and there. They have some similarities to the Arrowverse as well, but one thing is sure: here is sure not Earth 1 and thank God for that.

One example is that the Flash here is not Wally West but Barry Allen, and Wally is the Kid Flash.
Wally West and Wallace West are the others.
Even Superman looks like Tyler Hoeclin

In OG Dick memories, he and Wally were friends, and he has a cousin that is younger than him named Wallace that looks suspiciously like the Kid Flash actor from the Arrowverse.

OG Dick has been the leader of the Teen Titans here as well but left for Bludhaven to become Nightwing, and one of the things that I am most proud of him for doing is dating Starfire.

Man, some of the memories that I have are amazing. I can't, for the love of God, imagine why Dick would break up with a 6'4" Amazonian-type woman with big assets, for Barbara.
I guess love does that to people.

It's not that Barbara is ugly, It's Just that Kori is much better
But that's just my humbly opinion

But anyway, after I found the Void and my mansion, I started training myself, and after 4 long years of training, I finally masterized my powers to their maximum.
That's one thing that I like about the Void, I can control the flow of time there, to the others has pass 2 years since 'Dick' has been seen but it's been 4 to me, and all of this time training brought me results, some big results

I have four "Devil Triggers" per say.

The two first ones are when I start to pump more demon and angel energy into my body without fully transforming.

My body becomes deathly white, with veins going down my eyes.
But because of my fusion of powers, I can choose which side to focus on more.

When I focus more on my demon side

My eyes and the veins glow a fiery red

And when I focus more on my angelic side