Chapter 7: Meeting Granpa

Warning: In this chapter, there may be things that you may find offensive to your faith or belief.

If anyone feels offended, I apologize
It is not my intention to offend or harm anyone's faith

thanks for your attention
Have a good read 😃👍

Metropolis
Dante Building
3 days after The Talk with the Justice League
Dante POV:

'This Donte is the Deciver; he will bring destruction; he is the Ant-Chri-'

'The Vatican still hasn't released a statement, but some sources have revealed that there are some indications that Sparda and Eva may have had a child.'

'Repent, brothers and sisters, because this is a sign that the day of reckoning is coming.'

"Ah, come on, every single channel is only saying this bullshit," Dante complains while lying lazily on his couch and eating a sandwich.

PING

"Yeah! and they even got my name wrong; I am not the anti-Christ; that's another guy." Dante complains to his mother-box, who has the cute name of Momo.

PING

"You are right." Dante keeps switching channels until he decides to shut the TV off.

"So Momo, how's the business going?" Dante asked Momo curiosly.

After he got back from his talk with the Justice League, he had Momo take care of his finances and cloak his presence in the digital world, as now he was highly profiled by some other parties, aka Batman and governments.

This proved to be a very good decision, because thanks to Momo, his finances were secured and even doubled, and he even got a good chunk of off-world money in some business off-world.

P͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽

"Okay, keep up the good work; I am going for a walk."

P͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽!

Momo chips impatiently at being left alone

"All right, all right, let go," Dante relents, and Momo flies happily to Dante's coat inner pocket.

Dante grabs his keys and looks at the mirror on his way out.

"Hum, I guess being white-haired may draw some attention." Dante thinks out loud, then snaps his fingers, and his hair color changes.

The white color from the Sparda Bloodline disappears, giving way to a raven black color.

"Nice!."

*Yep Dante,, being struggling, trying to find a face claim to Dante then out of nowhere

*Yep Dante,, being struggling, trying to find a face claim to Dante then out of nowhere... Behold Ian Somerhalder wearing a red coat.