Chapter 5: A Calm Talk Part 1:

Dante POV:

"What?." I ask with a shrug at their face of disbelief.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Superman exclaims Horrified!

"'Why? ' Look around us. If I had spared the grey motherfucker, he would come back, and again and again, until he won, speaking in coming back." I say this before opening a black hole of demonic energy.

And the black hole absorbs Darkseid's body and blood, then explodes, releasing only ash

"Try to clone that!" I said before, turning to the loser side while ignoring the heroes

"Your God is dead!" I shout, making sure that they can hear me.

"You all have one choice now: surrender or join him in death." I say, while my voice gains a demonic tint at the end.

The army of Darkseid stops for a moment.
Seeing this, Dante prepares to raise his sword but is interrupted by something that he truly wasn't expecting.

All of the army of Darkseid bows to him.

"All hail, Lord Dante!" They bellow out

And with that, I freeze.

"Fuck my life." I swore out

Man, this isn't what I had in mind. I thought that killing Darkseid and some of his most trusted lieutenants and sending the rest back with a lovely reminder to not fuck with Earth would be enough.
But now they see me as the leader because I killed the motherfucker.

Fuck

I have to think

I can see that they are all looking at me, some with hate and others with lust.

Jesus Apokolips is full of masochists.

There are those who stand apart, and those are
Stennpenwolf, Granny Goodness, and Darkseid's son Kalibak

One is a Darkseid bitch, the other is a vile, manipulating bitch, and Darkseid bitch as well, and the other is the definition of daddy issues in god form.

There is no way in hell that those assholes will surrender this peacefully; they will probably attack me when my back is turned, and Kalibak will charge at me blindly in rage when I am not looking.

I just need to get the timing right, and I will be able to deal with all three in one go.

That's one thing that is interesting about my abilities: as I am half demon and half angel, I can see and feel auras of power and divinity.

All of those 'Apokolispsions', some of whom feel like regular gods, others lesser gods, and some just plain demigods, exemplify the parademons. Parademons feel like a recycled piece of mortal soul mixed together, making them horrible in many ways.