1. Sick

"Come on 'zashi" shouta was trying to persuade Hizashi to take painkillers. Hizashi was surprisingly reluctant, considering he was in so much pain.
"My head hurts shou', I just wanna cuddle."
"Take the painkillers and we can. Here zashi"
Wordlessly, shouta placed a painkiller between his teeth, not letting it fall into his own mouth. Hizashi raised his eyebrow at the action but understood as shouta pressed his own lips against Hizashi's, letting the pill fall into his mouth before pulling away and holding a glass of water to his lips. Shouta repeated the action after hizashi had complied to swallowing, then pulled him gently into a hug. Hizashi instantly relaxed into shoutas touch, resting his throbbing head against the others chest. He screwed his eyes shut at the feeling of it pounding, the pain settling in his temples with a burning sensation. Hizashi stayed like this - his eyes tightly shut, his body rigid - until a gentle hand stroked over his hair and the other rubbing 5 small circles into one temple before moving to the other.
"Relax your eyes sunshine, you're all tensed up."
Hizashi opened his eyes in attempt to relax, squinting at the very pain of them being open and immediately shutting them again. Shouta moved the hand on his temple to Hizashi's shoulder, massaging and getting hizashi to soften his muscles. He kissed each temple as he thought.
"Do you want me to sing to you 'zashi?"
"You said you didn't like your voice."
Hizashi never wanted to push shouta to do things he didn't like to do, though how he sung had always calmed Hizashi. Shouta hummed a song in a low tone for a few minutes, soothing Hizashi as his mind had very evidently wandered from their conversation.
"Please."
Hizashi had pleaded in a quiet voice, barely above a whisper; but that was all it took for shouta to start singing softly. His voice was low and gruff, but it suited him and found it would always assure and ground Hizashi. They remained in eachothers touch, shoutas chest vibrating slightly with his voice and hizashi becoming lulled into a comfy and needed nap. He slept for a while, shouta brushing through Hizashi's hair now for his own soothing.

"Shou'?"
"I'm here baby."
Hizashi stirred slowly, his head less painful and his body relaxed. Shouta gave him a small kiss as he woke up, a habit they had both picked up after having frequent naps and rests throughout each day.
"How are you feeling zashi'?"
"Mmh'" Hizashi stretched out and groaned.
"Cuddle day?"
"Cuddle day." Shouta said, pressing his lips against his husbands