11. Ties

"HIZASHI."
hizashi snapped his head to where the scream was coming from. This wasn't good. Shouta sounded mad. Mad, mad. He walked slowly to their bedroom, already in his own suit and tie.
"Yes my love?" He was barely above a whisper. Shouta mumbled under his breath and huffed, crossing his arms.
"What's up?"
"I said tie my goddamn tie yamada!" Hizashi initially flinched at the use of his last name, but his grin stretched wider as he looked at his husband.
"You can't tie a tie sho?"
"Don't fucking tell me about it."
hizashi stepped forwards and grasped the two lengths into his hands, slowly tying it into a perfect tie. The whole time Shouta was huffing and his eyebrows were furrowed. To hizashi, he looked adorable when he was mad.
"There baby," hizashi said with a kiss to his husbands tie, "all better?"
"Shut up" Shouta had a faint smile on his face, almost unnoticeable to anyone who hadn't known him for 10 years; luckily hizashi had.
"Wanna go get this over with sho? I know you really hate these things, but I promise to dedicate a song to ya!"
"You're the main attraction zashi, I don't mind it as long as I get to admire my beautiful partner all night."
They shared a deep kiss and hizashi ruffled shoutas hair playfully.
"Let's go!"