10 ~ the pendant pt 2 ♥️

If you don't feel comfortable reading this chapter i completely understand. Feel free to skip :)
~Marley

Sam's POV:
I tapped Rue on the shoulder. She jumped and span round. 'Hey.' I said. 'Hi!' She said, jumping out of her seat. She threw her arms round me and I hugged her back.

I sat down at one of the seats and we talked for a while until Gus came in and took our orders. He whispereded something to Rue as he left, to which she shook her head. 'You alright?' I asked once he'd left. 'Yeah he was just asking whether I wanted any sauce.' 'Ah okay.'

He brought our food in after around 10 minutes. Rue didn't really touch hers, meaning she was clearly nervous about something. I put my fork down. 'What's wrong? You've barley eaten anything.' I asked. She took a deep breath and said 'well I wanted to give you something.' She felt round in her pockets while i took another mouthful. When I looked up she was holding a mermaids pendant!? I choked.

'A-are you serious?' I asked, shocked. 'It's fine if you say no..' She answered. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. 'Yes.' I whispered.

Rue's POV:
The simplest 3 letter word changed my life. He said yes! My mind was screaming. I, however, had to hold back screaming as we were still in the saloon. 'R-really?' I asked. He nodded, slipping it into his pocket. 'Yknow my mum and Vince are in Zuzu for something or other, I don't know. They won't be back till tomorrow. You want to come round and have some fun?' I smiled.  (Authors note; that's so cringey but I really can't think of anything else.)

We left the gold on the table and we left. We walked in silence to Sam's,but as soon as he shut the door, his lips were against mine. I felt my feet lift off the ground as he picked me up and, still making out, we went into his room. He layed me down on his bed and he layed directly on top of me. 'Can i?' He asked, indicating my shirt. 'You do whatever you like.' I said, fiddling with a strand of his blonde hair.

He pulled my shirt up and off me. Once it was off over my head, he wasted no time attacking my collarbone and higher chest. (Authors note: idfk what it's called, just the very top part of the chest alr-) he attempted to take my bra off but couldn't figure out the strap. I started laughing and asked if he wanted help. He went red and nodded. I unclipped it for him and he threw it somewhere.

He began to work his way down (authors note: yeah, is now a good time to mention that even though I read smut and and am going to be writing it in this book there are actually certain things about it that I will now write about because I'm not actually comfortable with it so I might keep things vauge? Well I admitted it so hallelujah you know now) gripping onto my chest gently.  (authors note: aaand there it is. 🤩) He put the tips of his fingers on the inside of the hem of my jeans/skirt (authors note: again you guys choose bc idfk) and looked up at me, clearly double checking. I nodded and let him do his thing.

They were down in less then 2 seconds (authors note: NO I PUT ON THE STARDEW SOUNDTRACK AND THE FIRST SONG WAS CALLED PLAYFUL HELP - please say someone gets it). My thighs were gently spread and Sam layed his head down on my chest, rubbing through my pants. I gasped. 'Shit..' I whispered. He clearly heard me as he started going faster. His other hand reached in and one finger slipped inside. I grabbed the headboard, gasping.

He waited a minute before adding another. Another minute. He added another. He slowly began moving them in and out, slightly curling them every now and then. He pulled them fully out and pulled his shirt off and layed next to me. 'I love you.' He whispered.