Streaming

I was streaming like usual, living my life as a normal isn't that fun but it can be! And I'm trying to do my best to show it.

"Hello chat!"

I start my stream and only a few people are there, around 200.

"How are you today? Me, I'm doing fine, absolutely fine."

A few answers began to appear in the chat. They might not be many people but they are active which changes everything.

"Today, we're going back to Minecraft, normal Minecraft as usual, and we're going to have fun!"

I log into my world and resume my game, honestly, this time was a bit lame, only mining but I keep on talking and trying to entertain my viewers as usual.

At some point, I received a ping, someone donated $2

"Oh my god! it's the first time it has happened! thanks, Alisatair02 this will help to develop  the channel, thank you so much!"

I continue my stream more excited than before and resume my little mining. I decide to go back to the surface, melt all the ores I've found and expand a bit my house to have more storage.

I'm building an underground chest room when I got distracted by another ping, it's another donation, this time it's a $200 donation.

"What the... Wait no swearing, I'm going to get banned at some time. Thanks... Dream? Ha, that's funny, good joke. Anyway thank you so much, it will help me so much!"

I started to mine the room again when another ping arrived.

"Another one! Wow, what's happening today, It's my lucky day!"

I look to see who's is it from. Another time it's from "Dream"

"$200 from Dream again, this time with a message."

"I enjoy watching your stream, would you like to join our server? It might be fun."

I started giggling. "Sure. we'll see if it's true. Add me on discord and send me the i.p"