Bee-house

Tom and Y/n finally arrived at the shack, both out of breath and sweating.

"I can't... I'm dying" Y/n said holding himself to a tree.

"Oh come on you pussy, it was nothing!" Tom said standing like they weren't running for the last 10 minutes.

"I told you, I don't have any cardio!" Y/n entered the shack while Tom was putting a bed next to him.

"Sleeping very closely this night I see..."

"It gets cold by night, so you don't get a cold tonight."

Y/n stares at Tom for a moment. "Theoretically, we both let out heat so if we are close than no ones getting cold"

"Man, you're really sus..."

"Not like close, close but like this, dumb ass" Ton took his pillow and hit Y/n with it. Y/n started laughing which made Tom laugh. "You're funny mate."

Both of the boys lay in bed ready to sleep. "Wait Tom." Y/n stood up in bed. "If I spend the night here, does it means the night is also spent in the real world?"

"Of course, the time here is the same out there."

"Ok, let me disconnect, tell my parents I'm going to sleep and come back" Y/n disconnected from the server and 5 minutes later he was back.

Both of the boys finally went to sleep. The night passes pretty well even though Y/n felt very weird, probably because this time he was spending the night in another universe.

In the morning, Y/n wake up being alone in the house. Tom was gone but that's not why he was awakened by, he was awakened by a boy shouting Tom's name. Y/n got up and went to the door to see who was looking for him.

"Oh hey Tubbo." The boy stood in front of Y/n, lost in why this isn't Tom being in front of him.

"You're not Tom."

"Y/n looked at himself. "No, I'm not, I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." He hold a hand towards Tubbo and he took it very gently.

"Nice to meet you too, do you have any idea on where Tom could be?"

"Honestly, I just woke up so no. Maybe he disconnected"

"Strange, he's still connected though." Tubbo walks a bit to the left to see a beehive. He began speaking to this beehive when two bees got out and listen to what Tubbo was saying.

"If you could look around for Tommy and tell him to come to my place it would be nice." The bees seemed to agree with what Tubbo was asking and began spreading around looking for Tom.

"I found that fascinating, being able to talk to them."

"That's my power, what's yours?"

"I don't have any." Y/n thinks about how everyone is going to ask him about his power.

"Oh sorry. I didn't want to be rude or something."

"No don't be, you didn't know."

"Well, I might just go back to my house then."

Tubbo was leaving the place before Y/n stopped him. "Wait, can I come with you, I don't have anything to do."

"Well I don't know, I don't know you."

"Yeah but Tom trusts me so..."

"Yeah but Tom is not trustworthy."

"But do I look like I'm not trustworthy?"

"I guess you can come then."

Both of the boys walked towards Tubbo's house. They talked a bit on the walk and go to know each other, they mostly talked about Tom and how his excitement over thing can be... a bit much sometimes.

They arrived in a field with many trees and flowers. As they are walking towards a big house , a shadow from a tree takes a weird shape, before turning into someone.

"Hey Tubbo and Y/n"

"Hi Ran" Tubbo said which sounds a bit weird into Y/n's ears.

"Hi Ranboo" Y/n said hesitantly asking himself how does he knows his name.

"I know who you are, I've seen you around yesterday with Tom. I travel through the shadows so you can"t really see me."

"You know, if I didn't know you in a way, I would find your power very weird but that's cool."

Many bees started to hang around Tubbo as the three of them were walking towards this house. Tubbo started to talk with the bees and Ranboo switch sides to be next to Y/n. "When he starts, he doesn't stop, so I'll show you around."

Y/n and Ranboo walked they way towards the house. "So how do you find this server so far, except the robing people."

Y/n giggled before answering. "I put back everything in place after that, and so far people have been nice and the place is wonderful."

"That's nice. As you can see here, there's our house with Tubbo, surrounded with many trees and beehives, I suggest you don't walk near them without Tubbo, they can get really aggressive sometimes."

"You got stung, don't you."

"It didn't kill me that's bad." Ranboo laughed

Suddenly Tom popped next to Ranboo which frightened him. "Hey there!" Tom shouted

"Really Tom you've gotta stop doing that!" Ranboo said with one hand on his heart, feeling as if he gonna pass out of fear. Ranboo looked at Y/n, he isn't surprised or scared of Tom's apparition.

"I got used to it by now." Y/n said looking at Ranboo knowing exactly what he was thinking about.

Both of the boys started to walk around the field of flowers surrounding the house. Ranboo talks and shows everything to Y/n with perfect sense as to Tom trying his best to disturb Ranboo in his explication. Both boys have a weird dynamic but seem to be getting along very nicely.

Tom starts running around which startles the bees and makes them chase him away from their houses. "Finally some peace." Ranboo says watching his friends teleporting everywhere and nowhere at the same time trying to escape the bees.

"And I think that's it for the tour, hopefully, you can remind of some things." Ranboo said a bit embarrassed

"Don't worry Tom's influence didn't disturb me as I told you I'm used to it... even though it's only been a day" Suddenly Tom pops on top of Ranboo. "Hey Bitch" And before any of us could do something, Tom teleported Ranboo and him away, leaving Y/n alone by himself.

He started to walk around the big field with many flowers and bee hives, looks like a paradise.

Without taking any caution, Y/n stepped to close from a beehive. The bees felt threatened as they were heading out of their hives to neutralise the threat that was upon them.

The bees started to swarm around Y/n finding a good spot to sting and when one did, she reached his neck and sting him.

"Ouach!" Y/n yelled rubbing his neck to get rid of the bee.

He walked away from the hive in pain, swearing as two bees were still following him. They swarm around Y/n as he's throwing his end to push away the bees.

"Get the fuck away!" He tosses his arm to push away the bees when a purple wave came out of his hand turning the bees into dust.

Y/n stood there in shock, what happened? Where does that purple thing come from? He's questioning everything that he forgets about the pain in his neck.

Suddenly a hand poses on his shoulder while the other poses on his neck. "Don't worry, I'll heal that." A familiar voice said behind Y/n

"Thanks Dream but what are you doing here?"

Dream took his hands off Y/n and he turned around to face Dream. "I was just wandering around, to see if everything was going well"

"Did you see what happened? This purple weird stuff..."

"Y/n, only you know what you've seen." With his last sentence Dream turned around and disappear, leaving Y/n questioning about what really happened...