Roomies

Y/n jumped and turned around to see a tall boy with blonde hair.

"For Fuck sake Tommy, you scared the shit out of me!" Y/n screamed putting a hand on his heart, beating very fast.

"Sorry if I scared you but it was fun actually, Phil told me to meet you but who are you?"

"I'm Y/n"

"Hi, I'm Tom, but you already know that. Why are you here? What's your power?"

"First I don't know why I'm here, Dream told me to come and I don't have any power.

"Ah, Sorry mate." Tom said putting one hand behind his head looking very embarrassed.

"No, it's ok, really. Stop being embarrassed, we have other places to visit."

Tom thinks for a bit, as a silence sets between both of the boys. "I know! We're going to go to the most important place on the server, you ready?" Tom asked Y/n offering him a hand.

"You want to hold my hand or something." Y/n asked intrigued at why Tom is acting like that

"No, ask Ranboo for that. Just take it and you'll see." Y/n hesitated for a bit and finally took Tom's hand before being teleported to a new place.

"That's my power teleportation. Oh, and wait a few seconds you'll puke." Y/n looked confusedly at Tom and the feeling of throwing out finally came to him. He ran behind a tree and started puking on the ground.

"Let it all out." Tom said patting Y/n back still puking his lunch out. When it was finally over, he catches his breath and looked at Tom with a ghostly face. "We could have walked and just wouldn't be in this situation."

"Yeah but it wouldn't have been this funny, and you've gotta get used to it, we often ask me for teleporting people everywhere." Y/n stood up correctly. "Not me. So where's the place you wanted to show me?"

Tom runs toward a wooden structure that looks like a house carved into the ground. Y/n followed him walking normally.

"My shack!" Tom said opening the door of his shack. Inside it's very simple, a crafting table, a furnace and a bed. "It's very... simple." Y/n said he can't find anything else to say. "Decorating is not my thing, and I'm always out so..." 

I go inside the shack to look around and quickly go out. "And we can dig a part there for you!"

"Wait, for me?" "Yeah, let's be roommates, I always wanted that!"

"Ok, first of all, you're asking me to be your roommate even though we don't know each other and second of all, maybe I want to build my own house."

Tom lost his smile at the end of Y/n sentence. He went from excited to sad. "Don't take it bad really, but can we spend time getting to know each other before doing that."

Tom tries to harbour a smile but we can definitely see it's fake. "Cheer up Tom, let's rob some people and continue the tour." Tom finally harbours a big smile. "LET'S GO THEN!" Tom jumped on Y/n and they teleported into the city.

"Watch out for the vomit." Tom said entering the first house he saw. Y/n was concentrating not to throw up and succeded. "I did not!" Y/n said before running into the house to help Tom rob people. After each house, Y/n made sure everything they stole was put back in place.

They were going to houses and houses across the town, people complaining of them robbing the place, but they also knew it was Tom's usual habit and find all they're stuff at Tom's shack. This time they wouldn't have to go all to Tom's shack.

The night started to fall on the city as they were approaching the centre of the town. In the middle of the town was a nether portal, an all-place dedicated to this portal. On the ground, the stones seem to be contaminated and turned into Netherack. 

Y/n decided to approach the place and look closely at the portal. He wondered what the nether looks like in now that he's physically in Minecraft. "Suit yourself if you want to die today." Tom appeared next to him.

"What do you mean?" Y/n said still staring at the portal. "Wait I didn't scare you?" "Nah, I got used to it, you do it a lot." 

"Well, no one goes into the Nether, it's Techno's realm." Tom said pulling Y/n back softly.

"Which means?" "No one goes into Techno's realm without an invitation, the moment you cross this portal without an invitation, you're immediately shot by withers and chased out by wither skeletons."

Y/n turned around to look at Tom "You tried?" Tom shakes his head in agreement. "Let me guess, you teleported everywhere in the nether to escape them, almost getting your ass burned in the process, and manage to make the Withers go far away from the portal for you to have enough time to come back."

"You have fucking mind powers." Tom shouted looking terrified at Y/n as he guessed everything that actually happened. "No, you're just predictable. You would have done that any time soon and we all knew it would be like this."

"Really?"

"Yes, Tom" Y/n pat Tom's back. "Let's head back to your shack. Let's say it's a sleepover for tonight." Tom looked at Y/n with brilliant eyes. "You'll see you won't want to leave after this night."

Tom was about to grab Y/n's arm to teleport back to his shack before Y/n step back. "Wait, can we walk there, I don't want to get lost if you disconnect or disappear for some time."

Tom smiles "Ok then follow me." Tom started to run in direction of the lake

"I said walk not... ugh for fuck sake, I don't have any cardio..." Y/n starts running trying to catch up with Tom.