Chapter One :The Finding

The house looked deserted but in his mind he knew the shitbag was in it cause his hands are tied he has no where else to go to except his Hacienda.
"Surround the building,if that bastard escapes I'll have your heads"
He yelled . "now find that asshole!"
"Yes boss " they all chorused .Walking into the premises all his men where armed. He wouldn't dare flee this time .
Not this time... Manuel thought to himself .He kicked open the door to the mansion, it was silent.
"Red I know you are in here, come out now be a man and come face me lets fuck some bitches ayyy.."
He waited silently for movements, he heard footsteps so did his men they grew alarmed and cracked their raised guns.
Antonio walked into the room, hands in the air looking defeated.
" I knew you would be reasonable, now you know what I want bitch ,where is it! "
" As I said before,I don't have the darn box nor the fucking papers I never even knew they existed "
Manuel remained calm " so you want to tell me that I am fucked.. Is that it! I don't believe your story.... So... "Manuel landed a Punch to Antonio's ,he fell to the floor. "give me what I want! "
" Boss look what we found"Quatro his right hand man said as they he threw Olivia to the floor.
" Olivia glad you could join the show now tell your husband to give me what I want and there will be no blood shed..." Manuel noticed she looked panicked.
" P... Please.. He... He has told you the... Truth search the whole house if you want there's no document or the box you need... need.. " she stuttered with fright ."por..favor.. "
Manuel turned to Quatro in frustration. " sit the couple on chairs "
He did as told, Manuel himself draged a chair. He had a good body and certainly not a charmer he knew how to get what he wanted without a smirk ,he dug his fingers into his thick black hair, blue eagle eyes glaring at the couple at 26 he had a threatening demeanor and knew how to use it well. He placed a Marlboro in his mouth, lit it and let the smoke flow within the room.
" I'm going to repeat myself one last time, where is the document Guerrero gave you ?"he gasped " before I sent him Six-feet-under mother fucker "
"I...i... don't know... what... what you are talking about, besides you killed him you should be with the box and not me "
" Do you take me for a fool ofcourse I knew he wouldn't have it with him...he trusted you so much more than me his son so I know you have it!!!"He yelled"now give it to me"
He began landing punches on Antonio. Olivia cried out.
Manuel cracked his gun and shot her right leg,she screamed in pain.
"Ready to talk, or should I shoot her other leg ?" he grinned.
" Don't hurt her... Hurt me instead it's me you want "
" But where is the fun... Doing that Will be soft on you I want you to hurt real bad... "Manuel shot her other leg.
"OK.. OK... I'll talk " he spat out his blood while focused on Olivia's condition.
"Finally! We are getting somewhere... So talk "
"If you tell your men to withdraw their weapons, I'll tell you everything you need to know "
Manuel rose his fingers.
* * *

In split seconds Antonio was dead the floor.
" It's a pity we where once best friends I didn't want your death to be like this.
" Now Olivia I'll give you a chance to save your life.... Where is the document? "he crushed the Marlboro in his right hand,placing the gun on her battered leg ,she looked scared to death " now talk bitch or I'll have my men explore that porky you once shared with Antonio... Am sure they would love that... "
His men grunted hungrily, it scared her more .
Antonio never mentioned it to me.. He never tells me anything about the Mafia or business... "
" O shut up bitch!!! you mean to tell me I left Columbia for California to get nothing at the end ... I can't believe I used to fuck you !!!" he shot her straight in the head.
"Burn this place down "he commanded. " not a single furniture should survive "
"Yes boss " they chorused.
He cursed under his breath a whole year of nothing .
Screw you Guerrero!
A tattoo of a lady on his body was an evidence of his foolish love for Olivia when they were young now he only saw her as trash..he was born perfect was a perfect son to his father but was still not enough for Everyone. He had the women at his feet,was a good martial artist ,and smart but his father called him reckless. He had a piercing on his left ear, a black diamond stud.
A babies cry was heard from up the stairs " is that a baby " he mumbled and went up the stairs alone, he searched the rooms one by one until he found the room the cry came from. It had pink walls n decorations, the pink baby cot was in the middle there he picked the two to three year old girl. She was wailing she seemed hungry. So the couple chose to die and leave the fruit of their deceit behind, he thought to himself .
She wore a pink dress and a tiara the tipical princess look.
" Diana!"he called from downstairs,in seconds she arrived"
make this kid shut up "he handed over the baby. He stared at a gold necklace on her neck it Read AMPARO
He took it of and threw it away " I'll change your name soon enough "
I'll change this pink dress to black.
She'll be a Falcon, Sharp and ferocious.
Looking into her light coloured eyes he saw rage and for some reason he feared those eyes.

=OK people I just started my first book please vote and comment it would be nice of you. It's still going under edition...please do not copy my material if you're fond of doing so.
Thankyou 😁😁