Chapter Five :The Hit

Rio's. P.O.V

I walked into my mansion day dreaming... That kiss was...amazing!!! I almost screamed.

"Is that a blush... Are you blushing Rio? "Carlos stood next to me.

"Nooo... "I coed.

"It's so obvious... You are blushing,who's the guy... Don't tell me... O I knew it... It's that asshole Alejandro right? "

"He's not an asshole although I'd like to fuck that ass... "

"Wait...did you just talk dirty? "he looked more confused than earlier.

"He kissed me... It was perfect... "

He sat on the couch next to me "my girl is finally a woman now hallelujah... "then he chuckled.

I glared at him "it really meant alot to me "

"Look... Just be careful Alejandro is a Fuck boy,he can't be trusted so much"

"I know... "I frowned "that's why I didn't agree to be his girlfriend so easily... "

"He asked you to be his girlfriend? "

"Yeah... I'm not quite sure about it... It's complicated "I looked away.

I heard a beeb from my phone.

Alex~Hi Sugar, come to Headquarters later... Remember our sparring contest am waiting for you.
😘 Kisses.

Gosh he even added an emoji.

"You're grinning ear to ear... What did he say? "

I shrugged "it's just a game... Sparing he wants to challenge me "

"In that case " he stood up and dragged me up"Get going you need a shower... Get ready, Raul needs me there too"

"OK.. I will give half an hour "

" Gosh.. What are you... a lady? "

I gave him a middle finger.

* * *

I drove my car to the headquarters, following Carlos behind, I put on my shades, walking into the place in my usual boyish manner... No one will suspect me for being a lovesick girl.

Am not gonna turn love sick for Alex... Or...

"Rio ...are you back for good? Gohan asked, he's half Japanese and half Mexican, and is Montana's step brother,unlike her Gohan and I have been friends for a while.

"She's sparring with Alejandro... Today "Carlos said.

I took off my shades "you just had to burst my bubble "

"You're sparring that guy wow... Lots a courage.. He has got you never loose a sparring challenge "

"Exactly the point Gohan he's done for "

I smirked as I and my buddies went to the fight house.
Going into that place was like hell... People are totured here,killed here,threatened here and it's sick I must admit.

"Hey,i smell a tattoo coming up
...wooo hooo"Carlos said with excitement.

"What the fuck...and why would I do that? "

"It's simple you love him "Carlos said again.

"Wooo... girl don't tell me cupids arrow has hit you "Gohan teased.
I sat down looking at the dumbasses I call friends.

"First of all assholes... am not in love with Alejandro and definitely not getting another tattoo done "I poured my self a Martini in a glass by a mini bar not far from us.