Chapter Four:The Light

Rio'S.  P.O.V

        I tried putting on all the feminine clothes I had which are only three.

Wow Rio you're such an attractive feminine girl.

A knock landed on my door.

"Rio, can I come in? "

I was wearing a robe, that's decent enough .

"Yeah "I said

He entered "Montana burrowed a shampoo and was feeling too proud to  return it so I came on her behalf "he said it loud enough for Montana to hear.

She entered "Look I was avoiding a fight...i burrowed it when you were away "she said. "why do you have so many clothes on your bed, going somewhere? "she teased.

" I tried to visit you in that hole but Alejandro wouldn't let me... Explain why? "Carlos said.

         I was silent, then I  glared at Montana .

"He's a close friend "

"Just a close friend? " Montana questioned .

"Yeah "

"Carlos, please excuse us I want to help her choose a dress"

Now that's shocking and fishy, Montana helping me out.

I scoffed.

"Since when did you become close ? "
He narrowed his eyes.

"Bim bim, just go already "

What a pet name "Bim bim", Laugh out loud.I chuckled.

He left us alone in the room.
    "What do you want? "I asked.

She chuckled,"you're not being nice here you know I want to help you, "

"What if I say I don't believe you...i mean we hate each other, you hate me, I hate you all of a sudden you want to help, don't you think that's odd ?"

"Shut up, now turn around " I was facing my mirror.

She walked to me "don't worry after this, we can still insult each other outside these walls , I'll call you a killing freak....you'll call me a Ho and live goes on"

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion.

     "I know you don't believe all that am saying now,but one day you will understand "

        That night was strange, like for the first time Montana and I spoke to each other like normal people without shouting or using  a swear word.

   It kinda made me sick, I missed our fights .Finally the door bell rang, I waited long enough.

I was wearing, black leather pants,a white tank top...honestly I decided to dress like the real me...who am I kidding, I want him to like me for me not some girl in a dress that looks exactly like me. Then I put on my black and blue Jordan's,black leather jacket . Ready to go.

I walked out, keeping a cool face."Hi"

"Hey...umm... You look great... Or should I say good... You're beautiful tonight "he stuttered

"Look I wear these everyday...you don't have to complement me "

He chuckled "You're kinda right you know but me keeping quiet, doesn't mean I don't find you attractive even with sweats or shorts everyday "

Is it just me or isn't this guy such a sweet talker ...i rolled my eyes.

"Enough of that... lets go already "