Chapter Three :The Heat

"...but sir... Listen this investigation has to be taken seriously this time, The Falcon has to be found...sir we might get leads on the case"Auturo Gomez said.

"We have tried Gomez but to no avail..The Falcon is unpredictable... That's the case here, the killings are done with not a single lead"
He gasped "now if you don't have anything else to say to me... You may leave my office... "
He gestured to the door.

"But Sir... "he trailed,

"Gomez... "the Chief warned.
He left the office of hid superior .

Detective Gomez looked determined to do otherwise.
5 years of killings.
5 years of no results.
Ooo please.

Arturo's. P.O.V

I will find out who this Falcon is, I may be new in this field but I learnt from the best, so I'm gonna crack this case.

I walked into my office just in time to see Marco lurking around. I could tell he didn't like me... Well crap cause I don't give a fuck!

"You know your ambition could get you in trouble right "he said

Shit! Asshole I never asked for your opinion.
"It's not ambition but seeking Justice "

Marco laughed hysterically "you think you can change the ways things are around here... Look kid mind your business... And work on cases assigned to you "

He dropped a brown file on my desk.
I opened it, read the contents.

...parking violations... Under age drinking... This is all crap

I flung the file ,I want a real case not this shit, I want to find "The Falcon"

                       *       *       *

Rio's    P.O.V

I hymned a song by Lil x nas as I layed on the ground in the well, this is my third day here... Two meals a day and Alex's company... I call him Alex.

A rock hit me from above, I opened my eyes ...seeing Montana I shut it back.

"What do you want bitch? " I said nonchalantly.

   "  I came to see how you're coping in this helluva you look great amigos, it fits your charisma "

I opened an eye "Lol"

"And to think, I thought you would be solemn but you seem just fine "

Montana is a slut shouldn't she be fucking a random dude than annoy me...
I sighed "don't you have unfinished business with anyone?, "

"Like... "

I glared at her "Go suck a dick... Fuck a pole, Make yourself useful and leave my ass alone... "

She looked hurt "Fuck you "

I closed my eyes again. "Fuck off,entiende "

"Why does Alejandro come here everyday... Do you...que' tal ?"

I laughed out loud, why am I a fool offcourse, Montana likes Alex she's definitely jealous. And she definitely came here to talk rubbish and get me worked up.
Then I frowned back again.

"Why are asking... You want to give him a blow job or what... "I chuckled
"You're pathetic Montana "I know I was being mean but she deserves it.

"You're stuck up... explains why no one likes you in the Mafia! "

"Nina' " I smirked "like I give a fuck! "

"You'll always be shit in our eyes "

"My word Montana... I.... Don't... Care!
Get it.. "I gasped "and I don't care about the Mafia! "entiende!!"