Chapter Six :The Red Vendetta

Montana's.   P.O.V

Like what's taking her so long... She's supposed to be done with her date with Alejandro by now.

   I can't sleep, I feel uneasy... What if... what if they actually hump... Shit why am I bothered, this is not meant to disturb me not one bit.

Walking to the fridge I took out a jar of yogurt, I heard Carlos' footsteps.

"You need to rest you know it's pass 12...Rio will be fine don't worry... "

"That's not what is on mind...i don't care about Rio and her relationship "

"Well what's got you so worried...
Con permisso,que pass?"

"Yo tengo loco... You know me... muy bien"i replied smiling at him.

"No entiendo ,estoy perdido"he a gave me a worrisome look.

"Gracioso, okay  I'll go to bed with you at this moment... you happy now?"

"Emocionado"he grinned as we walked to our bedroom, I peeped through the glass walls to see a car pullover but there was nothing.

Darn it, Montana they definitely fucked.

Rio's.   P.O.V.

One last moan Rio you've got this. But the pain was so intense, I tried hard to breathe, he drove deeper and deeper.

Fuck...and I'm coming....

Too early, not enough foreplay... I want it all... I wanted to feel him all the way to the end.

Kissing isn't foreplay, it's not even a game to me...fucking Alex is...

Another moan of pleasure left my lips .

"That's it girl, Call me by my name... I want to hear you scream, beg for mercy... Tell me you want more "he said those torturing words countlessly .

And I begged ,"Please... more... more... Alejandro!!!"this time it was a frigging scream...

"Hermosa... You turn me on and on... Fuck!!!I want more "he kissed my lips once more...tracing his tongue over my ear then to my neck "you smell so good... You're so tight... So beautiful... My Bella... "then it was his turn to moan I loved that sound.

The next thing I knew he wasn't gentle he increased his energy with so much force... I loved it all his tongue on my... White blossoms ...that red mark... Hard for more saliva... His saliva...

Even the head he gave earlier didn't make me feel this good...

"Baby I can feel you want to splash some juice... hold it down... will you... that's good... nice Hermosa..."

My finger nails dug into his skin I'm sure I left claw marks...

Him above me is okay but what about me above him.

"I'm about to com baby... Take a deep breath... "he took his manhood out and splashed it on my Belly and then I let my juice pour...

To my shock he licked me clean.... Uhhhhmmm... Yummy... His tongue piercing... Did the trick.... Jeezz I'm going to...

How could I have deprived myself of such fantasy all these years... Being a lovesick virgin... Urrghh

He finally collapsed on the bed beside me .

"That was great "he smiled at me, then hugged me tight "Close your eyes and dream of me.... "

I chuckled "But it's morning, and we fucked all night... and slept halfway... and you have to go to Lucas den today... Remember "I teased