Chapter Two :The Making

Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur-8:30pm

Senator Alberto Suarez of the Columbian district walked into the Condo Villa Crystal, accompanied by his trusted right hand man Jacinto Carpio.

"Did you make sure to tell Jemma I'm on my way? "he asked Jacinto.
"I did Sir"he nodded.

A troop of bodyguards followed suite behind them.

"Some of the men should stay down stairs I do not want inruders "Alberto warned him.

"Si"he replied. All men where dressed in black Tuxedo's and dark shades except the Senator. He entered an elevator with Jacinto and two other men.

"Que' horra tienes "Alberto spoke
"8:40 "

" Si, I don't want any disturbance ,I repeat "

"Claro"
He walked into the room alone, there sat Rosanne, his mistress .
He glanced around at the condo she made some small changes with the furniture, the was where a creamy peach instead of white, the last time he was here all the apartment was  full white, white curtains, white walls and furniture,white duvets.

Now the place smelled of cedar and cinnamon, the perfect aroma for a secret affair. A new affair,a new lover he could fuck when he darn pleases,and try his best to create time for.

"What took you so long to get here? "she said her voice slow and enchanting, she got up.

Alberto notted the black and red lingerie she wore ,he missed her foreplay. He wanted that heat tonight really bad.

"I missed you "she spoke "I missed you're big guy"

Alberto shivered nervously,

"Jemma...wanted... "

"Forget about your wife for now you have me... "she had those green eyes he couldn't resist ever and her blonde hair enticing, she kissed his lips,then bitting his tongue,sucking at it worshipping it, he wanted to touch her too but she resisted .

"No darling..I'm in charge tonight "she sat him on a chair then tied his arms and legs to the chair. Then she began to loud music ,taking off her clothes one at a time.

Then he heard a sound, "What was that? "he asked.
"What was what... You making up excuses again honey... But you won't escape this one this time "
She bent to kiss him.

A dark figure clouded them.

* * *
Columbia,Medellin-10:45am

Raul Dela Cruz switched on his TV screen.
"The 10 .am News is on"

"...it was reported by the authorities that the Senator Alberto Suarez Vino was found dead in the condo Villa Crystal in Malaysia, with an acquaintance "she gasped"
Rosanne Scott Holland, model for the brand Channel and influencer,his mistress.Both where found dead at untimely conditions, the story is not strange to the authorities for the Senator was marked with the letter " F "

Raul chuckled.

"The Falcon has killed yet another Political icon in the country, in five years this Assassination has been going on freely by the same person yet hasn't been caught... The people are asking do we still have civil authorities that will derrive justice for the victims "

He received a phone call. "Hmmm...OK... Let her in... "

He lit his Marlboro.
She walked in " the job is done... I want my own part of the deal "

Rio's P.O.V

I walked into Raul's office, he sat there smoking a Cigarette, the TV screen was on probably bickering about the Senator like I give a damn, no one would believe I ended his tenor so easily. Did a clean job no CCTV footage, no footprints, no hand prints it's like I was his shadow too bad the lady had to die I had no fucking choice. Besides she isn't a saint too.