Complications

Damon's POV
Damon couldn't believe that Elena Gilbert was his girlfriend. He was actually really nervous to see her, because he didn't know what to do. He had a lot of girlfriends but they didn't mean anything to him, they were just hookups, a distraction from the real goal, Elena.
He was getting ready for school when he saw Stefan getting ready in the next room, he looked sad as always since the break up.
Damon didn't tell him about Elena so he just passed through the hall hoping Stefan didn't see him. He just said bye and ran through the door to get to his motorcycle. He put on his helmet and rushed to school, he couldn't wait to see her.
Elena's POV
Elena was really nervous to see Damon because it was... time for the first kiss. She had kissed Stefan so many times and it was just a normal thing to her but kissing Damon would be a whole different level. She didn't know what to expect.
She got to school and texted Damon : "where are u? I'm right out front"
"Look up" he replied and she did. He was right in front of her
He gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and she thought to herself, that was disappointing. He held held her hand and they walked a little bit until they stopped near the school lake. They sat close to each other when she says: "Hi" relieved that they were alone and comfortable with each other
"Hi"-he said while holding her face and gazing in her eyes with those Damon Salvatore blue eyes.
There was a moment of silence when he finally reached closer until their lips were inches apart and finally his lips met hers and suddenly there was no more space between them, they were consumed in that special moment in what seemed like forever and the bell rang. Their lips parted, they both smiled and said goodbye.
Elena was happy and felt like there was nothing missing. She was with the guy she loved and understood  her in every meaning of the word. She was consumed by Damon Salvatore, every time he was near it was like there wasn't enough oxygen in the air.
Damon's POV
Damon was in math class and couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. The teacher was always telling him to pay attention but he couldn't do it. Stefan noticed it too, they were in the same class. Stefan threw a note to Damon that said: "What's going on? You seem like you are in another world! -S" and Damon replied: "I am in another world...-D"
Damon this feeling, the only thing he didn't like is that he felt like he was betraying his brother. But the love he had for Elena was much stronger.