chapter 1

The story begins in Mangalore with a young girl named Nandini
Nandini stops at a store to ask the owner about the portrait he painted for her. She dances, sings, and plays like a little girl as she admires the beauty of nature.  She stops by the shop and asks the shopkeeper about the portrait. When she notices her cousin Zoya sitting at a cafe and surfing the internet, she asks her what she is doing here since she had told everyone that she was studying at college. Zoya shows her account on Instagram. Zoya is sad because her fiance didn't give her any compliments. Nandini feels that words are not sufficient to express his love for Zoya. Love is not described with words, but it can be seen in someone's eyes, Zoya updates her profile to express her happiness. Zoya is excited to have gained forty thousand followers on Instagram, however, Nandini is shocked, asking how anyone could have 40k friends in life.

Nandini's parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary today, and she wishes them and gives them her present. Nandini's
parents are overwhelmed by her presents, and they thank her. She asks them whether they can remember what happened on their first anniversary. Her grandfather comes over with the entire family and answers her question. Memories are special, he says, and everything about them is wonderful.

Nandini's grandfather asked her about her thoughts on marriage. She hesitated but said that marriage is a connection that includes faith, love, friendship, humor, and countless wonderful memories for the rest of our lives. Everyone was pleased with her answer, and they believed it was time to consider her wedding.

Everyone is having their lunch together and discussing the preparation they need to do for the boy and his family.

Nandini is silent and everyone is concerned for her. She says that she was just confused regarding her studies, she wants to complete her studies. Her grandfather says that she can complete her studies. Nandini is happy and then all family members, discuss about Boy's family who is very rich and How the boy has done his studies abroad.

In Mumbai,
Harsh Malhotra is sitting at the dining table, waiting for his family to join him. Everyone is busy, and finally, Neyonika arrives, but she is on the phone. Harsh tries to call her to ask if she wants to eat with him, but she ignores him and says that she has already eaten with some clients. Harsh then asks Neyonika to take Manik to Mangalore on their upcoming business trip. She is surprised, but Harsh insists on his decision. He has found the girl of his dreams, he says.

Neyonika is shocked. She says that Manik will never select a girl from such a small place. They were discussing more on the matter when Manik comes there, and Neyonika informed him about the marriage proposal. Manik is shocked but he denies the marriage.

Neyonika asks if he always wants to remain in his imaginary world. He need to settle in his life. Manik is furious and he ask her back as if she got settled in her life after marriage.

Neyonika is shocked to hear this from Manik. But Manik then turns to Harsh malhotra , and ask him to give one simple example of a couple who is happily married? Harsh malhotra  is silent and Manik leaves the place.

In Mumbai,

Neyonika is asking Harsh malhotra  that was she only responsible for the failure of her marriage. Harsh malhotra  replies that it doesn't matter who was wrong, She was already wasted a lot of time and now, she has left Manik behind. Manik looks at them from terrace and moves inside his room. 

Manik is looking at some old photographs and remembers, How his parents used to fight. He threw the photographs and walks up to his drums and starts playing music with all the bad memories haunting him.

Precap

Zoya and Nandini are discussing about the boy as Nandini wants a boy who has a soft heart, and is responsible while manik thinks that relationships mean nothing, and no one should be serious with them!!!