Chp13

Leap of two months.

Manik was the first one to get up and saw Nandini sleeping with an open mouth.

Maniks POV
How can someone be so cute while sleeping also? The way she keeps her mouth open while sleeping like a baby makes her look cuter.

I was busy staring at her face when my phone rang which disturbed Nandini's sleep resulting in frowns on her face.

I patted her head to which she held my hand more tightly and she again went to sleep and I received my call.

Conversation.

Hello idiot. Why weren't you answering the call? Were romancing in the morning itself. At least let my innocent sister rest for some time.
Adi my evil bro replied teasingly.

First of all, I was not romancing Nandini, and even if I was doing that then what is your problem? And now tell me the reason why have you called me now.

I think you forgot that we are coming there for breakfast. So make some yummy breakfast for us and finish your romance before we come there. I mean if you are in some compromising position because we are innocent babies na, we don't want to watch any adult show.
Adi said and I can imagine a smirk on his face.

If you don't want to eat boiled vegetables then shut up otherwise no food for you.

Rude Malhotra. I'll complain to my sister when we'll reach there.
He said and cut the call as he knows Nandini will take his side only.

We have been married for two months and I can say that I don't regret our marriage.
I feel that there is someone whom I can call mine but at the same time, I get reminded of our contract-based marriage which hurts a lot now.

My trance broke when I felt a hand trying to pull my hand and snuggling in my chest.

I looked down and saw Nandini opening her eyes slowly as she got disturbed due to sun rays that were hitting on her face making her look more beautiful.

Princess gets up, remember those 4 monkeys are gonna come. So we should get ready.
I said and she got up stretching her arms a little and said.

Good morning manik. I'll get ready till then please boil the vegetables.
Nandini said going inside to get ready.

After some time.

Nandini made everything ready for breakfast and I can say that it will be the best as she makes the best food in the world.

I was about to touch the food when my dear wife came back and said in a warning tone.

Manik don't you dare touch it. They must be coming na let's wait for them. We will eat with everyone

But I'm hungry na nandu.
I said and made a cute innocent face.

But she didn't change her expression and nodded in no

Bad wifey
I said and sat at the dining table with a sulking expression.

Nandini just laughed at my act and went to open the door.

Hi sista. Adi squealed and hugged Nandini tightly.

Nandini hugged others and wished them.

In these two months, they bonded well like they team up against us and play pranks on us.

Even im present here Adi if you can see.
I said sarcastically but he just ignored me and went inside.

Like seriously How can they ignore me?
The Manik Malhotra.