𝟹... Iɳʋαԃιɳɠ Aɾҽα 99, ყҽ

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡....

𝑊𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙.

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀, his grandpa named Chuck, and Sonic.

   Your long ears and hair flap by the wind and speed as you watched the scenery in front of you in awe, seeing it's just a plain desert you got bored easily.

   You groan as you sunk in your seat in boredom. Sonic crosses his arms as he frowns.

"It's gonna take forever to get there! I'd rather just go with Y/n because he can keep up."

   You spaced out and looked at the clouds above, there wasn't that much clouds out but the small ones started changing form which made you more interested in it than the conversation.

   Chuck turns to look at Sonic

"Chill out."

"Is it time?"

"What time?"

   You questioned, Chuck answers back saying it's time so Chris turns to you guys and hands you and Sonic something.

"Put it on!"

   Chris motion a hand to his ear.

"What's this?"

   Both you and Sonic asked in sync, Sonic realized this as small blush pecks his cheeks. While you just stare confusion of the thing.

"An infrared scope, I'm certain that Area 99 is full of infrared motion detectors tagt set off security alarms."

   You gazed the technology then like Sonic you put it on. You struggled a bit because of your big ears but then you were able to put it on.

"If you wear that, you may be able to avoid them."