☁︎︎𝟶...Tԋҽ ƈԋασʂ Ⴆҽϝσɾҽ ԃιʂαʂƚҽɾ!☁︎︎

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝑂𝑚𝑝.

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀, feeling the breeze touching the tip of your button nose, your eyes are closed as you felt tired from training for today.

   You let out a soft sigh of this peacefulness,..... Until–

"Y/N!"

   A voice made you groan as you tried to remember who's voice that is.

'What's her name again.'

   You sat up to look ahead seeing a pink hedgehog girl running up the hill, you just stared at her as she pants and pants.

"Y/n we need your help!!"

"Hm?"

   You tilt your head.

"Cream and Cheese have been captured by Eggman!–"

"Alright let's hurry—Wait.... Who's Cream and Cheese?"

"Uhm Cream and Cheese? The rabbit girl and the chao?"

"Oh yeah."

   You pick Amy up in bridal style that surprised her, she yelps and wraps her arms around your neck in a reflex. You run full speed through the forest as you dodge trees.

'Kwahhh Y/n is so strong and fast~'

   Amy thought lovingly with faint pink cheeks, you still laid a emotionless face as you ran.

   You jump high up to a branch that somehow made you guys fling more up til you're over the trees.

   The scenery was awfully beautiful with the sun setting down as the evening slowly turns into night. Amy awes at this sight, almost as if it felt romantic.

'What color was that again?'

   You thought deadpanned. Then something caught you both, Amy was about to scream because she felt herself slipping but then she's sees Tails! And you holding her tight to your side.