𝟾... Cσɱιɳɠ ԋσɱҽ ϝɾσɱ ɯσɾƙ

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦...

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

!Kny spoilers!

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝘁, tilting it in place, dusting off your uniform then walked off to into the garden with Ginko who flys down and perches on your shoulder.

   The sun was barley coming out as the sky's were a orange color with faded purple, the clouds were a light peachish–orange color, they gazed the sky's making you look up with awe of the colors.

"Any news?"

"A rumor of kids going missing night after night in a small town!!"

   You nodded with your dull eyes looking forward of the tall fence with the forest behind it.

"Hey Y/n where you going?"

   You paused, turning around to see Amy who has her fist on her hips with a small pout look.

"You know we can't go out in the day!"

"Really?..... I forgot."

   Amy stifles a giggle as she walks towards you.

"Where are you going anyways?"

"Going out to look around."

"Oh, make sure to come back okay and don't get spotted?"

   Amy gives you a closed eye smile with faint blush on her cheeks, you nodded at her while Ginko glared down at her.

"HE WON'T BECAUSE HE HAS ME YOU PINK BRAT!!"

"HUH?? WHAT YOU'D SAY?!!"

   They both whispers yell, you sweat drop with a small sigh and start to leave.

   Amy continues to glare at Ginko while she lets out a 'hmph' and turned away.