𝟻... Sҽҽιɳɠ ɱყ ʂαɱυɾαι!

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛,𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝐽𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑛!

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑, 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦

𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑖!~

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, you followed your crow—named Ginko who followed another demon. You were able to save the human family from the demon but then it almost escaped through the shadows.

   It started moving by the shades of buildings and more in speed, you ran over rooftops of buildings trying to catch up, your eyes narrow seeing it zip zap in shade to shadow.

   You breathing in deeply through your lungs, using a breathing technique to run faster, your run fastens as you jump over a gap between two buildings.

"CAW DEMON TURN LEFT!! LEFT!"

   Ginko shouts and turns, you nod and jump over a gap again, seeing the shadow demon fade into a dark alley, making you believe you have the higher advantage.

   You jump down, looking at the shadow demon but where to look? This dark alley didn't make it easy, you walk cautiously as your hand holds your sword handle, you bring it out and grip tightly.

   You used your hearing to try and listen out for it.... Nothing. Until....

   You grunt feeling push behind you, then something caused you to trip. You get up and quickly and dodge arms trying to grasp you where you fell at.

   In speed you struck your sword to the ground, mist scatters on the ground. It fogs the area, your eyes scans any more hands...Then you heard a yell.

"Blood demon art; Grasping nightmares!"

   Hands, arms, all surround you and try to grab you, you jumped up avoiding them all but then a small arm grabs your ankle and throws you against the wall. 

   You grit your teeth in pain, you fell to the ground as small crumbles fall from the cracks you've made. The shadow demon emerges from the ground and looks at you with its pure white eyes.