Malfoy Manor

One more day and that's it. One more day and I don't have to see my father for a whole 16 weeks and 4 days. One more day and I only have to see Draco in classes. One more day of all of this and I will be reunited with my best friends, the only reason I survived this horrid six weeks of hell.

'VICTORIA CHARLOTTE MALFOY' My fathers voice echoed the manor. I quickly hid my phone and it's charger under my pillow.

'Yes father' I said tying my long blonde and it's red tips into a messy bun, hiding it's redness.
My door burst open and my father entered. His long blonde hair flew over his shoulder.
'HERE NOW!' He demanded. I scrambled to my feet and ran towards him, lightly tripping on my way.

'WHAT DID YOU SAY TO DRACO THIS MORNING?'

'What?'

'You know what I'm talking about!' His voice shook my room. Ashamed, I lowered my head.

'I-I called him a b-b-bitch father but he sai-'

My father interrupted me, his voice making me shake like a leaf.

'I DO NOT CARE WHAT HE SAID. GO AND APOLOGIZE NOW!' He said, raising his hand and swiping it across my left cheek, knocking me onto the carpeted floor below.
I stumbled up and walked down the hallway, knocking on Dracos door.

'Yes?' He answered.

I opened his door and walked inside.

'Tori, what happened?' He said.

'You know what happened,' I spat, 'you and your big mouth made it happen.' My hand raised to my mouth, wiping some blood from my bust lip.

'Look Tor-'

'No. You don't get to to that anymore. Don't you dare call me Tori. You lost that privilege. Anyway, I'm Sorry.' I spat, turned and walked into my room. And with that I stayed in my room all of the rest of the day.