Welcome back.

'We heard they fainted,'
'What even was it?'
'It was terrifying'
I was conscious but not fully awake. I hand rubbed my back in a circular motion. Voices erupted around me. I breathed in, getting a scent on the person carrying me. Fred. Slightly smiling, I opened my eyes. 'Hey princess.' He said making eye contact, only concentrating on me, despite the conversations around us. I smiled in response.

'Hey hey, it's my turn to carry her now.' George said, encouraging Fred to let me go.

'Guys it's fine, I can walk. I'd probably hurt your arms anyway, I'm so fat.' I lightly laughed hiding the seriousness. They both just frowned at me, Fred putting me down at my will. I walked beside them towards the thestral (kinda like invisible horses) that pulled us to the castle.

'Here,' Harry said giving me a piece of chocolate. ' Lupin said to give you this when you woke, it'll make you feel better.' I thanked him and took the chocolate from him, putting it in my pocket as I had no intention of eating it. I'm fat enough as it is, let alone with an extra chocolate bar. We came closer to the carriages and split off into groups of three. Fred, George and Lee. Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Me and whoever is left. I didn't mind though, I know lots of people in lots of years. I was about to go into an empty carriage on my own when I was dragged into a random one.

'Tori, I heard earlier what happened. Are you okay?' My bleach blonde haired brother asked.

I just scoffed and grabbed the Handle, ready to let myself out, just as the cart began to move. Well, this is just great. I sat down in the corner furthest away from him. 'Come one V. Please talk to me. I miss you. I miss my baby sister.' He pleaded, tears almost coming from his bright blue eyes.

'No!' I screamed. 'You did this no one else! You are the one that told Father about me not being in slytherin! You tell him every little thing I do! You are the one that broke us! No one else. And you lost the right to call me any sort of nickname. In fact just stop talking to me all together, that shouldn't be too hard for you should it? I mean you did it for two whole years,' my voice broke at the last sentence, mimicking my heart.
'V, I didn't-' he started softly.
'Save it' Tears came to my eyes. Draco went white, obviously not knowing what to say. I get the cart come to a stop. Perfect timing. Okay so plan; skip the first years sorting, get the password from Percy, be excused from dinner, quickly go back to the my room.
I ran out of the carriage as soon as it fully stopped, wanting to get everything over and done with. I spotted several red heads in gryffindor cloaks and ran over to Percy.
Percy was the oldest Weasley left at Hogwarts and our new head boy. Despite the fact that he argued with everyone, I had a connection with Percy. We were close in a friendship sort of way considering I spent 3 holidays with him last year as I didn't want to go home. Molly is a darling. 'Hey P.'
'Hey V. What's up?'

'I kinda need the password early' I asked quietly so the twins couldn't hear.
'Why?' He asked confused as hell.

I stood on my tiptoes an whispered into his ears, 'I forgot to put on underwear.' His face reddened as he held in his laugh.

'Fortuna Major' he whispered back.

'Thanks P' I said pecking his cheek with my lips.

I followed everyone into the castle. This place was beautiful. I strayed off toward the marble stairs, away from everyone else.

A portrait of a fat women in a pink dress asked,' password?'

'Fortuna major' I replied.

'In you go, Victoria.' I thanked her and walked past the common room, and toward the girls staircase. I reached the familiar, circular dormitory with its five four-poster bed.

Shit my time table. Fun fact, if you ever find yourself in a place with no reception ever, make friends with the smartest witch or wizard in the place. During the start of our first year, phones were NOT okay, and not allowed. However due to Hermione's incredible brains (also a little bit to due with Mimi's parents lack of being able to get an owl to do as they want) within 2 terms she was texting them daily. I took out my forbidden phone and clicks on hermiones contact name texting; 'didn't feel well, in our dormitory, can you please cover for me with the boys and McGonagall and get my time table please xx'

Seconds later I got a reply.

Mimi; done and done. We need to talk later. Just had a interesting conversation with your brother and Fred 😏xx'

I sighed and collapsed on my bed, sleeping door the hour or so I had.