2. Are you a Dog..?

Where am I.." I say to myself.

"Good morning.." A soft, beautiful, elegant voice says behind me.

"W-Who are you..?!" I say, my voice is in pain, infact, my whole body is in pain. I can't move.

I can't look up to see the woman, but I can tell she's gentle.

She speaks. But I can't hear. Her voice gets quieter and quieter. To the point where I cant hear anything.

I sense that theres another person in the room.

An unfamiliar one.

It was the body of a small child. I can only sense them. I can't see them.

I slowly close my eyes in exhaustion.

...

   "And just how did you manage to somehow mistake this girl for Kagome?"

"I already told you! I don't know!"

I hear voices and footsteps as I slowly awake from passing out.

"Where the hell am I now..?" I think to myself.

Out of nowhere, footsteps start to get louder and louder. Until they halt beside me.

I pretend to be asleep, but suddenly I feel a piping hot, damp towel go on my face.

"AHH!" I scream as the hotness comes in contact with my face. "Hot! Hot!"  I yell out.

The woman beside me gets startled, "Oh, so you are awake.."

"Uhh.. Yeah. Where am I..?" I ask as I look around confusingly.

"You are currently in a village." She responds.

"Wait.. WHAT?! Last time I checked I was in Tokyo!" I say.

"Is Tokyo where you are from? Kagome is from there aswell.. Are you related to her in some way?"

I stare at the old lady for a moment, "Y-Yeah..? She's my friend.."

"Oh is that so.."

"Wait, wait, wait.. Can you explain to me what just happened? am I dreaming?" I ask.

"I can tell you with no doubt that you are not dreaming. But I unfortunately do not know what happened. There is one person who knows."

"Take me to them!" I plead.

"Very well." The old woman says as she starts to walk out of the room, I jump out of the bed and follow her.

Once we arrive, I see a body laying down, of a human with long silver hair... But with dog ears..? He was staring outside.

"Is that a dog..?" I ask, confused.

The dog looking human's ears twitch as we the old lady and I step into the room.

"Kaede I already told you. I don't know anything about that girl!" He says.

"So Kaede is her name..." I think to myself.

Kaede grunts and says, "That's not what I am her for.. This "girl" you're talking about wants to know what happened."

The dog looking human finally turns his head facing towards me, "You're finally awake. Took you long enough.."

...

*cool flashback to an hour ago*

(No ones POV.)

"AHHH!" Y/N screams as both Inuyasha and Y/N plummet down the well and into a portal.

"Kagome..! Will you stop screaming!" Inuyasha yells out.

There was silence for a moment.

"I didn't mean it like that.." Inuyasha says awkwardly.

He turns to look at what he thought was Kagome. But. It wasn't?!

"Wait.. What the hell?!" He yells out, "You're not Kagome!"

Inuyasha, stunned then accidentally let's go of your hand, causing you to float further away from him.

"Crap!" He says as he tries to get a hold of you.

Once he finally gets a hold of your unconscious body, a wave of relief washes over him. But not for long.

In just a split second, both Inuyasha and Y/N get through the portal and Y/N falls on Inuyasha, her face right on his chest.

"Ow.." Inuyasha says as he rubs his head.

Then, Inuyasha remembers that he has a problem. He's got the wrong girl!

"You're not Kagome... I must've grabbed someone else!"

Inuyasha starts to panic, jumps out of the well, then carry you back to the village.

"Kaede!" Inuyasha yells out as he runs towards Kaede's house.

Once he makes it to her house, she drops Y/N on the floor. *Thud*

Kaede walks into the room with her eyes closed, "Now what's all the ruckus.."

Once she opens her eyes she sees Y/N unconscious on the floor. She stares at her body stunned.

"Inuyasha. What did you do..?!" She says.

"I didn't do anything! There was someone looking down on the well and I thought it was Kagome!" Inuyasha says.

Kaede rushes towards Y/N and turns her body over.

"E-Eughh.." Y/N groans.

"Fortunately she's alive. Carry her and follow me."

Inuyasha picks up Y/N with ease and follows Kaede to the room and plops her on the futon.

"Be careful with her fragile body Inuyasha!" Kaede yells.

Kaede walks over to Y/N's body and puts a piping hot towel on her forhead.

Y/N groans again.

Inuyasha and Kaede both leave the room and Kaede starts to interrogate Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha. What happened."

...

*cool now were back to reality*

"Is that what really happened..?" I ask.

"Well I wouldn't be telling you this if I was lying aren't I?" dog man says.

"B-But how will I get home?" I ask.

"Don't worry. You should be able to go back home once you get to the well and jump in." Kaede says.

A wave of relief washes over me.

"Wait.. before I go.." I say as I walk over to dog man.

"W-What..?" He asks.

"Are these real?!" I say as I play with his ears.

"Of course their real! Idiot.." He says.

I continue to play with his ears in amazement, until I suddenly remember... It's the boy I keep seeing in my dreams!

"I-It's you!" I say.

"Huh?" Dog man says visibly confused.

"I keep seeing you in my dreams! You're that little boy!" I yell out.

"Y-You're crazy woman!" Dog man says as he backs away from me.

"Y/N is that you..?!" I hear a female voice from outside, behind Inuyasha.

word count: 1006