A Child?

Today was like any other day. Or is should've been. You were just watching the show as you normally did, but suddenly Freddy started to crash. Everyone was confused or panicked. You stood up and had the urge to run out, but no one was allowed on the stage; unless it was after hours. 

Soon, you heard the announcer tell everyone to leave. The lights where still on, but every worker was helping lead everyone out. You went into Roxanne's and waited for her to come back. 

You heard the door open and you saw Roxy enter the room. She looked slightly distressed, almost panicking. 

"Roxy...?"

"This hasn't happened before. Not even during practice..." 

"What do you think happened?"

"A glitch....or emergency protocols kicked in for some reason."

You both where just in silence. Neither of you knowing what to say. Some of the workers put Freddy into his room. They figured his charge cycle was good enough, so he wasn't put into his re-charge station. 

It was a few hours before the actual closing time. Suddenly, Roxy began to act off. She acted similar to normal, just a bit more aggressive. You got hungry so you told her that you were going to get some food. She didn't really respond, she just looked inside the mirror and praised herself; like usual.

You left the room.  When you started to walk to the food area, you had passed by Freddy's room, like you always had. But this time, it was different. Freddy was talking to himself? No. He was talking to someone. But who? And where are they?

You decided to ignore the hunger you currently had in order to see who Freddy was talking too. Soon enough, he turned around; opening his stomach hatch afterwards. Out came a child. 

A CHILD!!?? What in the world!? You thought. You heard them talking to each other. The child was named Gregory and he didn't trust the security guard. That's quite odd. You decided to knock on Freddy's door. It opened of course. You walked inside and saw Gregory still standing there. 

Heya! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It will get more intense, obviously. And I will try to make longer chapters, if possible. 

Anyways, Have a great day/night/evening!

372 Words