Stay with me

(Stay with me)

********Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand******

It had been a long week. A very long week, full of appointments and meetings, deadlines and over worked undersexed bosses. But now it was Friday and here I was sitting in my favorite bar on my favorite stoll drinking my favorite drink.

"Another Jack and Coke please" I asked Ron the bartender as I finished up the one that sat before me. I didn't usually drink this much but after getting told off by Sarah for the fifth time this week a stiff one was in definite need. I don't know how long I had been sitting there or just how many drinks I had had but when I looked up the bar was packed.

"Is there something going on tonight Ron?" I asked as once again I was shoved from behind. "Yea some dancing twins are supposed to host here tonight"

"Ha dancing twins" I scuffed at his words just when the DJ started to go on.

"What's up out there tonight Chi-town... How y'all feeling". Cheers from the crowd deffend me and that's when I knew it was time to go. I was getting up from my set when a voice called my name.

"Omg Trei is that u?" I turned to see my old college roommate Misty standing a few feet behind me, dressed in the brightest tightest fuschia colored dress I had ever seen.

" Omg Misty how are you". I said in the best happy to see you voice I could muster. "I'm doing fine ... Shocked to see you here tho."

"Really ... This is my favorite bar." I asked shocked "I always come here on Fridays"

"Oh I didn't mean it like that its just you don't seem like much of a Les Twins fan"

"A who fan?"

"Les Twins.... Their dancers"

" oh" I laughed to myself that's what Ron meant by dancing twins. "I'm not I was just getting ready to leave actually."

"No you should stay ... Trust me this is gonna be one hell of a show."

__________________________________________

So here I was two hours later standing on the dance floor surrounded by stinky sweaty bodies in a to little room. Drunk irritated and ready to leave. "Their awesome right?" Misty asked turning to me wit the biggest grin on her face. I was getting ready to answer her when for the umpteenth time tonight I was dumbed from behind causing me to spill most of my $10 drink on the floor.

"Are you serious?" I yelled over the music to what ever idiot just owed me $10. I turned around to find the prettiest pair of chocolate brown eyes staring down at me.

"I sorry Belle." Mr. Brown eyes replied in a thick French accent. "I buy you nother no?"

"Umm .. No I mean yes ... Wait I mean no that's fine its alright I've had to much tonight already." I began to stammer my way past him when he whispers in my ear "you are very beautiful"

I blush "why thank you... Ur not to bad on the eyes yourself" his look made me giggle. "I no understand" he said confused.

"I think your cute too" I say a little to sarcastically because I'm drunk. "Oh OK good " he said seeming to have regained his confidence. " You come to VIP wit me.. I buy you another drink"

I was just getting ready to refuse his offer when. "Omg your Larry!!" Misty screams in my ear. "I absolutely love you." She says gushing at him in awe and lust. Mr. Brown Eyes winks at her and bits his lip. And with that Misty came on herself. Or at lest it looked like it. "Girl get a grip" I laugh at her in my head.