The Way

(Boy you know
All I do
Is stay up all night, losing sleep over you
All I do
Is drive myself crazy, thinking about my baby)

"Aahh no teeth" I hissed thro my mine. He looked up smirking.

"You no like when I bit?"

"Not down there" I rolled my eyes at his question. "Don't forget I bit to" I said playfully

He bits down again but this time in soft playful nibbles. Shock waves of pleasure shoot throw my body, letting me know I was alive. This was actually happening and this time there was no alcohol to fog my memory. And trust I wanted to remember every bit of this. He shifted his body so that he was directly between my legs.

"Tell me what you want"

"What?" I was lost to what he was asking me.

"Tell me what you want .... how you want me to fuck you"

I drew a blank. This was a first for me. No man had asked me how I liked it before. Normally me and Darrell just went at it and when he was done .... that was it we were done. But never had he asked if I liked any position over another.

"Umm.... I don't just do what you would usually do."

"No I not want to please me .... I want to please you." He said as his bedroom eyes stared into my soul. "So tell me what you like."

I want to scream how can I tell you if I don't know myself. Instead I was silent and just gave him a shy confused looked.
Laurent leans down and places a trail of kisses from my lips down my jawline to my collar bone.

"You like that?" He quizzed

A shack of my head was my reply. The trail then continued down to my breast. Where he took my very perky very erect nipple into his and bit down.

"Ahh ... no so hard."

He chuckles " so you do know what you like"

"I know I don't like pain"

"Pain can be fun .... besides pain and pleasure go together"

I scrunched my face in disbelief.

"You no believe me.... "

He got up leaving me alone on the bed to go to the dresser. As soon as he wasn't near me I felt cold and wanted his heat near me like my life depended on it. He returned to the bed with a blindfold.

"Here put this on..... tonight I take you to a world of pleasure and pain."

A/N
HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISN'T AS LONG AS I USUALLY MAKE THEM.... I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHERE TO TAKE IT SO I KINDA JUST WROTE WHAT CAME TO ME AND STOPPED WHEN SHIT STOPPED COMING LOL. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER 😘✌

ARI3🌟