Pt.1

The ball flew downwards towards the opposite side of the court. Nishinoya ran as fast as he could to get the ball. He dove forwards and at the last second he hit the ball, or the ball hit him.

As the ball came into contact with Noya it stung his arms more than usual. Unfocused, he didn't have time to land properly and he slammed onto the floor. He sat up as he watched the ball go from Kageyama, to Tanaka, and then spiked onto the other side of the court. They had won another match, this time it was against Nekoma.

"Nice job Noya!" Tanaka said holding out his hand for a high five. As their hands came into contact Noya winced.

"You good bro?" Tanaka asked concerned.

"Why wouldnt I be? I'm always fine!" Noya responded confidently.

"Is something wrong with him?!" Asahi asked nervously.

"Nothings wrong you big baby. Calm down." Noya said patting Asahi on the back.

"Alright everyone go get your stuff!" Diachi called from locker room door. Everyone followed him in and grabbed their stuff.

"Noya you look like somethings bothering you. Tell me." Suga said.

"What's wrong with him?" Daichi called from the other end of the room.

"He looks like somethings bothering him." Suga called back examining Noya. Daichi walked over and looked down on Noya.

"You are going to tell me what's wrong whether it be in here infront of everyone or with me and Ukai." He said ominously

"Daichi is this really necessary?" Noya said terrified.

"Noya just tell us why your acting so weird." Suga said. Noya kept his mouth shut as the whole team stared. He turned to grab his bag out of the locker but dropped it instantly.

"Noya!" Asahi stammered.

"I'm fine chill out." Noya said reaching for his bag.

"Not so fast. Give me your arm." Diachi said sternly.

"Why? I just dropped my bag."

"I don't want a repeat of last year."

"What happened last year?" Hinata called from one of the benches.

"Last year in one of the matches against Aoba Johsai Noya broke his finger and hid it for a week until he couldn't hide it any longer. Now Daichi and Asahi are paranoid because he's acting strange." Suga said.

"Don't act like your not." Asahi protested.

"At least I hide it well!"

"Shut it you two! Noya you tell me what's wrong with you right now or Ukai will talk for me."

"I just jammed my finger guys! Chill out!" He said annoyed. "This technically isn't a lie since I jammed my finger in the first set, but it's stopped hurting since then." Noya thought.

"Asahi tape his finger." Daichi said walked back to where his stuff was.

"You sure your ok Noya?!" Asahi said while carefully taping his finger.

"Yeah you still look uneasy." Suga said.

"Will you guys shut up!" Tsukkishima called. "You're giving me a headache!

"Tsukki!" Yamagucchi said pinching him lightly.

"We're looking out for a teammate Jackass!" Tanaka shouted.

"Do you guys wanna go to a restaurant or are you gonna keep arguing?" Ukai said opening the locker room door.

"Restaraunt!" Everyone called almost in unison.

"I gotta use the bathroom first. I'll be there soon." Noya said. Daichi looked at him strangly but went out the door. As Noya ran into the bathroom and locked himself into a stall he held his wrist against his chest.

"Damn it!" He whispered. "Right before a match with Aoba Johsai too!" He cursed at himself under his breath. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a bruise starting to form. He rolled his sleeve back down and made his way to the bus. As he looked around he saw that the only open seat was next to Suga.

"Why aren't you sitting with Daichi?" Noya asked while sitting down.

"He's sitting with Tanaka because he tried to punch Tsukkishima."

"Classic Tanaka." Noya said rolling his eyes.

"Tell me what's up."

"Huh?"

"Y'know. In the locker room."

"Nothings wrong."

"Fine. If you what tell me what's wrong at least tell me about you and Asahi." Suga said with a smirk. Noya started to turn red and turned away.

"So you do like him."

"Not so loud!" Noya whisper shouted.

"Alright alright, calm down. Now tell me what's bothering you."

"I told you it's nothing." Noya said before turning away. Suga sighed and rapped his arm around Noya.

"Y'know we're just looking out for you."

"It gets annoying." He said refusing to look at Suga. Suga removed his arm from around Noya as they arrived at the restaraunt. As the team walked in the worker at the front looked over and rolled his eyes.

"Table for sixteen please!" Takeda said. The waiter sighed and brought the team to a large circular table. Noya had made it a big deal to sit in between Asahi and Suga so once Asahi got into his spot Noya pushed people aside to sit with him. Eventually everyone had gotten their food and had began to eat. Everyone began to talk about their upcoming match with Aoba Johsai. Noya had become tired and rested his head on Asahi's shoulder, and soon after he had fallen asleep.

"Asahi." Suga said in a teasing tone pointing down at Noya.

"Shut it!" Asahi whispered back through gritted teeth. He then proceeded to readjust and rap his arm around Noya.

"Asahi wake him up. It's time to get back on the bus." Ukai said. Asahi gently shook Noya awake and he slowly opened his eyes.

"I was in the middle of a good dream!" He said sleepily, punching Asahi lightly.

"We're getting on the bus soon." After paying the bill (and lots of complaining about the cost from Ukai) the team finally left and got back onto the bus.

"That was almost my entire life's savings. I'm not even joking." Ukai said as they boarded the bus. Everyone laughed as Ukai made more remarks about how much it cost. They eventually reached the school where some kids got picked up and others walked home. Noya walked with his usual group of people, Daichi, Suga, and Asahi.

"Noya you're awfully quiet tonight." Diachi said.

"I'm just tired Daichi!" Noya said raising his voice.

"If you're still acting strange tommorow I'm telling Ukai you can't practice."

"Daichi!" Noya whined.

"You know he's serious when he doesn't even look at you." Suga said while turning the corner and waving.

"Good night!" The three boys called back at Suga. Eventually Noya was alone to walk back to his house. He reached his house and once he was in he headed straight to bed.