Pt.2

Noya woke up a little bit before his alarm, his arm throbbing.

"Shit! Did I roll onto it while I was asleep or something?!" He thought, cursing at himself under his breath. He decided to get ready for practice anyways. As Noya was about to leave he got a notification on his phone. It was a text from his older sister, Ninimara. Noya squealed with joy as he read that she would be coming back from college for the week. Noya smiled as he left the his house, running to morning practice.

"Noya you piece of shit!" Suga yelled from down the street, running towards him. "Why....are...you..going.......so..fast" He said trying to catch his breath once he had reached Noya.

"I was going to practice with Hinata and Kageyama!" Noya responded happily.

"Why so joyful this morning?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?"

"Answer."

"My sisters coming back from college today." Noya said smiling ear to ear at the thought of seeing her again. Noya looked back and saw Daichi charging at him and Suga, following close behind was Asahi with a tired expression on his face. Noya tried to run away as fast as he could but daichi caught up quickly and grabbed the back of his backpack, making Noya fall backwards into Daichi's arms.

"During stretches you and Suga will be spending your time doing laps since you wanna run so bad!" Diachi said pushing Noya back up.

"I was going to practice with Hinata and Kagyeama! He just ran after me." Noya complained.

"Shut up I need to catch my breath." Daichi said wheezing.

"Y'know for a volleyball player, you sure don't have alot of stanima." Noya said smirking.

"If you leave now you could probably practice with Hinata and Kageyama. You could also not get punched by Daichi." Suga said trying not to laugh at Diachi's expression. With that Noya backed up from Daichi, turned around, and ran ahead.

"Somethings up with him. I can feel it." Asahi said, worry radiating off of him.

"Your right. But you also have a big crush on him." Suga said patting Asahi on the back.

"Suga what the hell! Daichi doesn't know yet!" Asahi complained, hanging his head to hide the fact that he was blushing.

"He has known for as long as me. You're so obvious." Suga said wrapping his arm around Asahi.

"I'm worried too." Daichi said going around to the other side of Asahi. "He's been acting strange since that match with Nekoma. He keeps avoiding us."

"Ugh, feelings." Suga said sticking out his tongue. "You guys are so emotional today."

"You're running an extra lap." Daichi said with a smile.

"If I run to the school can I not run an extra lap?" Suga asked.

"Fine."

"Yes! No emotional weirdos for now!" Suga said playfully starting to run ahead.

Morning practice was uneventful except for Ukai yelling at Noya because his recives started to get sloppy. Daichi also made Noya and Suga run laps when he got to the gym.

During afternoon practice the first years and a few second years including Noya were hitting the ball back and forth. Daichi, Suga, the first years (besides Tsukkishima), Tanaka, and Noya started to get a bit serious and started trying to actually score points. At one point Yamagucchi jumped to recive the ball but instead of catching himself he landed hard on the floor.

"Yamagucchi, you ok?" Tanaka asked slowly approaching him. "Oh shit! Daichi!" Tanaka called. Daichi and Ukai ran over to where Yamagucchi was on the floor.