Pt.3

Noya woke up startled by his alarm. "Didn't I fall asleep on the couch?" He thought. "Nini probably brought me up." He got up and got ready for morning practice.

"Morning Nini!" Noya called from the top of the stairs.

"Morning Yuu!"

Noya ran down and hugged her.

"Wish me luck for the match."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. Good luck. Also me and Saeko will be hanging out today so I wont be home when you get back."

"I could just go to Tanaka's house and meet you there!" Noya called walking out the door. He turned and saw Daichi and Suga waiting for him and screamed.

"What?" Daichi said.

"You guys scared the shit outta me!" Noya said. Walking down the steps.

"We were just waiting for you."

"We could've met up at the intersection like normal."

"You probably would have run ahead again."

"No I wouldn't."

"Will you guys chill out!" Suga yelled.

"Hey guys!" Asahi called running from his block.

"Yuu what is with all the noise I thought you left!" Nini yelled.

"Oh wow. I though he was making excuses yesterday." Daichi said.

"What the hell Daichi!" Suga said loudly while punching his arm lightly. Nini appeared at the door. And looked at everyone.

"Is the tall guy with the man-bun Asahi?" She said.

"Yep! And this is Daichi, and Suga!" Noya said pointing to them as he said their names.

"How tall are you?" Suga said.

"167cm (5'6). Why?"

"No reason. Just asking."

"Alright well I'm going back inside. And be careful with my little brother. Or else...."

"She's as insane as Noya." Daichi said as she closed the door.

"Hey Noya you go ahead with Asahi, me and Daichi will catch up." Suga said grabbing Daichi's arm.

"Yeah. See you at the gym!" Noya said as he walked off with Asahi.

Once Suga made sure that Noya and Asahi were out a hearing range Suga started to talk.

"Daichi you need to chill out."

"Somethings obviously wrong with Noya and I want to figure out what!"

"So do me and Asahi but we aren't pestering him all day! Just let him figure it out himself for once. It's obviously nothing serious. Also you really thought he was lying about his sister?!"

Daichi sighed and nodded his head. "Suga he's been avoiding us for three days now. He could be coming up with the most wild excuses to get away from us." Suga sighed and wrapped his arm around Daichi and they made their way to the gym.

"Noya your recives are getting sloppy! Fix it!" Ukai yelled as Daichi and Suga came in. "Why are you two late?!" The two boys didn't respond and ran into the locker room to get ready for practice.

"Sorry!" Noya yelled back. He tried his best to recive but it hurt worse each time the ball his his wrist. Practice eventually ended and Noya ran to get his stuff put of the locker room.

"Remember to meet at the front of the school so we can get on the bus for the match." Ukai called as everyone left the gym.

"If my wrist doesn't stop hurting I might not be able to play in the match." Noya thought. "I'll ice it during last period before we go to the match."