USJ Part. 2

All Might's breath hitched at the sight of his daughter’s bloody body, he felt his own blood began to boil.  After he had taken care of the weaker villains, it happened in a blink of an eye. (Y/N) felt her father’s arms wrapped around her security as well as Aizawa, who was still in the box. 

“I’m sorry (Y/N), Aizawa. I should’ve been here.” She heard him whisper.

“Don’t deweal what you can't control. I’m just glad you're here, they need you to bring hope back to them.” She told him. In a flash All Might grabbed Midoriya, Tsuyu and Mineta, taking the five of them out of harm's way. The three were surprised at the sudden speed, (Y/N) was used to it while Aizawa was unconscious. 

Midoriya couldn’t help but smile at the sight of his girlfriend but quickly frowned. Mostly at the injuries that covered her body and the blood that streamed down her head and mouth. And a deep cut on the corner of her lips. She, alongside Aizawa, needed medical attention.   

“(Y/N) are you okay? Do you want me to carry you?” His voice was laced in concern. The girl’s cheeks turned pink at the sudden offer. 

“I’m fine thank you for your concern Izuku but I’m fine. A-and no you don’t need to carry me.” (Y/N) told him. But it didn’t seem to lessen his worries as he stared at her. 

“I would galdy carry you (Y/N)!” Mineta screamed as he inched closer to the couple but was stopped when he was squashed by two screens. 

“Touch me and you're dead.” She smirked with dark intentions behind them. And without noticing Midoriya had the same look on his face but he was smiling. It caused the grape haired boy to whimper in fright as he hid behind Tsuyu, scared of the couple.  

“Everyone, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you. He needs medical attention and I don't know how long young (L/N) can continue healing him.” All Might order them. However, the couple were hesitated about leaving All Might.

“All Might, you can’t! That brain villain took One For—.” Glancing at Tsuyu and Mineta he quickly stopped from revealing himself.

“I-I smashed him and didn’t break my arm this time but he wasn’t fazed at all. He’s too strong.”

“Young Midoriya! I got this.” All Might reassured him, giving the group a two finger salute. The couple glanced at each other before they began to walk away, (Y/N) gently pushing the box Aizawa was in. 

With that All MIght began fighting the Nomu. 

—-

“Are you guys seeing this? That suplex looked like a huge explosion! All Might’s on whole ‘nother level!” Mineta said in amazement 

“And yet he still has to look at his notes when he’s teaching us.” Tsuyu added. If (Y/N)’s body wasn’t screaming in pain she would’ve laughed. 

“Yes, very cool but less talking, more walking, we need to get out of here. We don’t want All Might to worry about us.” (Y/N) reminded the group, she needs to sit down. 

“Get that guy! Punch him right in the balls!” 

“Maybe we were worried about these bad guys for nothing. All Might’s unstoppable.” 

The couple glanced at each other, unlike Tsuyu and Mineta they knew the real truth. How All Might used up his time for the morning crimes that happened today. He used too much of his power at the moment he was weak yet he was holding his own against the thing that was meant to kill him. 

However, living in a world with heroes and villains is hard, nothing is easy. 

As the smoke cleared they stood in horror and shock at what they saw. Kurogiri had trapped All Might when held the Nomu by the waist and slammed him backwards. All Might was stuck in the position while the Nomu was able to dig its nails into All Might’s sides. (Y/N)’s pupils turned slit seeing the red staining forming on his white shirt. Not only that her goggles zoomed in at the scene and saw the purple mist closing in on All Might’s waist.