You can become a Hero Part.2

▶Back at School◀
(Y/N) POV

"Come on Deku it's time to go home". I told him, as I walked to his seat and looked over his shoulder to see that he was looking at Today’s news.  

"Okay but the fight that happened this morning is all over the headlines! I wanna hurry up and go home so I can write it down in my notebook before I forget anything." He told me while he scrolled through the news reports. 

"But, we can't go anywhere if your butt is still on the chair". I said laughing at him.

"Yeah yo-huh"?! Izuku yelled as Kacchan took his Hero notes out of his hands and looked at us with an annoyed face.  

"Kacchan, give Izuku back his notebook!” I yelled at him as I tried to grab the notebook but he only raised it higher. 

‘Damn you shortness.’ I thought with annoyance as I glared at him. 

"How about no bitch besides me and Deku aren't done talking.". He said pushing me to the side. My back crashed into one of his ‘friend’s’ chest, I quickly moved away from them. But they grabbed me by the shoulders as they gave me a creepy smirk. 

"Katsuki, what's that?” One of his friends asked  without taking his eyes off of me. 

"Huh? 'Hero Analysis for the Future? Seriously?” The other one said. They both started laughing.

‘I swear I’ll kill these sons of a bitches if they try anything.’ I thought, glaring at their hands, which held my shoulders. 

"Give it back Kacchan it’s none of your business anyway." I said with a glare as I started walking towards them. His friend stumbled forward before they hooked their arms with me lifting me up a little. 

"Aww the little girl wants to play the hero. Besides what can you do if you're only a girl.” His two friends laughed as I stayed silent. Without warning I raised my legs backwards hitting both boys in the balls. They let go of me as I landed on my ass and they covered their crotch in pain. 

"Try that shit again or I will cut your balls off.”I warned darkly. I then hear an explosion and "that's so mean". I turned around to see that Izuku’s book was burned, and Kacchan threw the book out an opened window. Out of all the stupid things I’ve been out of all my 15 years of living this has to be the stupidest but it was worth it. It felt like everything was in slow motion. I rushed to my feet and started  running towards the window. I ignored Izuku and Kacchan’s screams, Kacchan tried to stop me but I went in between his legs and 
.

.

.

jump out the window. I caught the notebook in my hands and flipped as I barely grabbed a tree branch and made my way down the tree. The two boys looked at me in shock but Izuku had worried in his eyes.

"I caught it, I'm coming back up!” I yelled so they could hear me. Hopefully Kacchan doesn’t do anything to Izuku. 

▶Before You came back◀
Deku's POV

After recovering from the shocking incident I was about to leave and find (Y/N) but Kacchan stopped me from doing so. 

"We're not done so I'm going to make it quick before that bitch comes back. Most top first-string heros have stories about them from their school days. I want to shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre junior high. I'm the definition of perfect.” He explained with a scarly calm face. I was just shaking before he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"So anyways don't apply to U.A., nerd or else". Kacchan said with a fake smile as smoke started to form. I can only look at him in fear, I couldn’t even form a sentence. I was too scared to say anything if I was like (Y/N) I could have stood up for myself.