Class Representative

‘Oh hell no.’ (Y/N) thought, a dumbfounded look on her face as she and Midoriya saw the huge crowd of reporters in front of the gates of UA.  She thought it was gonna be a normal day (as normal it could be) she didn’t feel like dealing with reporters. Midoriya laughed nervously, giving his girlfriend’s hand a squeeze, trying to give the girl some comfort. Due to only being in front of the school gates she wasn’t allowed to use her quirk. She and Midoriya would have forced their way through the crowd. As she stared at the sea of reporters a shiver went down her spine, hating the idea already. Knowing how uncomfortable his girlfriend was, Midoriya took the lead to get them across. The pair had a firm grip on each other's hand, praying to not lose the other in the crowd. Midoriya already knew how much she hated crowds. 

“Hey, you! Can you tell us what it’s like to work so closely with All Might?”

“What is the Symbol of Peace like in person?” 

"Hey, aren't you the girl who was involved with the Sludge monster attack

Midoriya looked around nervously as he avoided eye contact with the reporters as she continued to stare downwards .She didn’t want to be in the crowd any longer, it was sickening. She felt her palms become sweaty under her gloves, a sinking feeling formed in her stomach. Tightly holding Midoriya, fearing her sweaty hands would make it a likely chance the two would get separated. 

‘Thank god for my mother’s genes.’ She thought as it crossed her mind. It made the girl glad she didn’t look or share any features with her father. Praying whatever god who blessed her with that. 

Midoriya told them they needed to head to the nurse’s office but the female reporter noticed her and went to ask more questions. Especially since the reporter noticed it was the same girl from the sludge villain attack. The girl stayed silent, dreading to go inside and head to class, classwork is better than being in this crowd. However, as they were about to pass the sea of reporters, the same lady who questioned them, grabbed (Y/N) by the wrist. 

“Excuse me, please let go of my wrist.” 

“Please just answer one question!” The reporter said desperately, however, the crowd grew quiet as she tried to make them answer her questions. The other reporters and their cameraman slowly backed away from the woman, as they thought she was taking things a bit far. Despite some of them being at the gates of UA for two days straight. Some even asked the woman to let go of the girl. Whether it was intentionally or not the woman’s nails began to dig in her skin, which made the girl yelp. It wasn't enough to prickle blood but enough for nail marks formed on the girl's skin.

“Let go! You're hurting her!” Midoriya yelled, but it fell to deaf ears. He tried pulling his girlfriend towards him without hurting her, the reporter had a firm grip on the girl’s wrist.

“Remove your hands from my students otherwise, not only will you be escorted from the area. But also banned from coming close to UA from a two mile radius.” A monotone voice said, which caused both parties to stop to look at the gates. Aizawa stood there, a blank look on his face as she stared at the female reporter. Midoriya quickly pulled her towards him as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, bringing her close to his side. 

“Thank you Sensei.” (Y/N) was able to mumble as they passed by him. Aizawa didn’t say anything as he watched the two leave, sighing as he faced the press.

“Are you okay? Do you need to see Recovery Girl?” Midoriya asked, worriedly, once they got inside. The girl said nothing as she rubbed her wrist. 

“I’m okay, just a little sore. Thank you Izuku.” (Y/N) said, giving him a tight smile. He felt her hands shake a little, causing him to frown a bit but didn’t push the topic.