About The Reader

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) but It’s really (Y/N) Yagi 

Quirk: One for all and copying 

How it works: Yes her quirk is the same as Monoma but it works differently than his. Unlike Monoma who has to touch a person to gain their quirk for a short time, she needs their fingerprints because that’s how her quirk activates. That’s why when you meet her she shakes your hand, if your fingerprint touches her then she immediately has your information.  And she can also keep their quirks if she likes, she has special glasses that help her keep track of all her quirks (think of Tony Stark's glasses: Edith). Because fingerprints are different for every person it holds so much information about that person. The user can see; their name, birthday, blood type, height, weight, Quirk, weaknesses, and family, as well as a picture of the person and any crimes that they have done. She can use as many quirks as she wants as long as she doesn’t overuse the quirk she copied. 

Weakness: It depends on the quirk she is using, but when she overuses her copy she gets huge headaches, and a bloody nose as a warning before passing out. For example; if she overuses Todoroki’s quirk she can get frostbite unless she uses the fireside to warm her up. Her best is 13 different quirks before passing out but if she can go back and use a quirk she used before without damage. 

Hair: (H/C) (H/L)

Height: 160cm

Cup size: D

Weight: 88.06

Family: All might/Toshinori Yagi (Dad) 

Mom is unknown.

Extra Information: (Y/N) is the child of All Might but that information is top secret. When she met Izuku she had no choice but to keep her Quirk a secret. She didn’t want him to get hurt because of the Villains who want her Quirk. As time went by she started developing a crush on the sweet freckles child, and he too developed feelings for the copycat girl. Yet they didn’t say anything due to the fact that they didn’t want to ruin their friendship. Izuku was always thankful for having (Y/N) by his side. To this day they can’t seem to forget the promise that they made to each other. 

Like Bakugou she also has a temper but it’s not as bad as his, but at times it can. That’s when a freckled baby has to jump in to stop her before she kills someone. When she’s your friend it will feel like you've known each other for so long. As well as treat you with respect but teases you at times. Sheś that friend that can make anything funny in awkward moments, breaks the silence. 

At the age of 10 she started working out and tried to master every quirk she encountered. Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino helped her train their quirks as well as the others. When Midoriya had to train she didn help him because she knew if he wanted to be Hero he had to work for it. She mostly used her copy quirk rather than One For All because it didn feel right but uses it if necessary. 

Also I will show you guys the costume in the training exercise with All Might.