(Chapter 3)(school troubles begin)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

I had told Daddy goodbye this morning. I lived on my own here, he didn't allow it until this year. But every time daddy left it hurt my heart. This was the last semester of my senior year. I'd need daddy. But his fans also needed him.

Right now I sat in class, on a friend of mine's desk. He smiled. "Excuse me madam". He says holding his hand out to me. I took it gladly and he helped me off the desk.
"You okay?" He asked. "Daddy left this morning". I say. "Hm, I'm sorry ". He says.
His name was Zayden, he had been friends with me ever since the first day of school. I smiled, he had gauges like daddy and maybe two or three tattoos. We were just friends though he had a girlfriend.

The teacher came in the room as the bell rung. "Okay to start off the class, who in here already has a job". He asked. A couple kids raised their hands including Zayden. Zayden grabbed my wrist holding my hand up. "Zay you know I don't have a real job!" I say. "And what is your job mrs. Gilbert?" The instructor asked. "Nothing, I go on tour with my dad sometimes". I say honestly. "Figures". He says. "What do you mean?!" I asked slightly offended. "With the piercings who would hire you?" He says. "Excuse me! My father happens to have money coming out his ears, look it doesn't matter the piercings! Or tattoos!, or color of your skin, none of that if your a good employee you should be hired!!" I say. "Damn right!" Jocelyn says.

"After school detention mrs Gilbert!" The teacher says. "What why!!" I say. "Want to make it two days after school?" He asked all too smug.

I stayed after anyway. I sat at my desk. I grumbled to myself. "So Mrs. Gilbert, think you can get away with being a bad kid while daddy's away?" He asked coming over to my desk. "I might just have to teach you some respect!" He says. He jerked me outta my desk. He kicked the back of my legs making me fall to my knees. He held me still with one hand and the other he unbuckled his pants. He held my face still, I couldn't move because he had me back against the wall. Luckily I knew my way out. I jerked away and out of his grip and head butted him in the balls. He dropped to his knees trying to breath. I ran to my truck and jumped in , I had to get home and fast!!