(Chapter 20)(Daddy's Princess)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

I was up early and so was daddy. His bitch walked in with his T-shirt on. I rolled my eyes. Sylo growled. "Easy boy". I say. She looked at me and smiled, he must've taken her to bed last night. I didn't really give a damn cause she was probably on the pill anyway. I just hated her, and Daddy, ha.. He thought she hung the moon, how could he be so thick at a time like this.
"You don't know her like I do, you'll never understand, and there's no way your gonna help me, she's the only one who can, no you don't know how much I got to lose you don't know her like I do." She sang. "Who was that song about again?" She asked as I grumbled to myself. "My mom and about how she helped him through his drinking problem". I say. She smirked. "So I'm assuming she came in at a weak moment hm". She says. I bucked up to her, I was completely tired of her shit.
"Get away from me you filthy brat!!" She screeched. "What's going on in here?" Daddy asked coming into the kitchen. The slut snuggled up to his chest. "She's being mean to me, I was just singing a bit, baby and she's being mean". The bitch lied. "Timbo come on baby be nice". Daddy drawls. "The nice little girl you once knew is gone". I say.

"Anyway I could bring her back?" Daddy asked pulling me into him. "Not unless you get rid of the new acquired thing". I say. He sighed. "You mind if we talk alone". Daddy asked her. She smiled. "Of course dear". She says, but she was clearly pissed at me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daddy asked. "She keeps making jabs at mom, telling me that she has replaced my mother, daddy she horrible, she's mean to me and only me." I say. "Let's just play it out darlin see how it goes around me". He says. "But that's the thing daddy, she won't do it around you". I say. "What do you mean?" Daddy asked. "She's two faced daddy". I say. Dad sighed and rested his chin on my head.

"We'll figure this mess out and it'll be all better, but don't nobody curse or talk bad bout your momma behind my back and especially not in front of daddy's princess". He says holding me. He kissed my forehead.

It's been a day or two and daddy was about to go out on his motorcycle. "Daddy!" I say hurrying after him. He looked up before he started his engine. "What's up baby girl". He says. "I'm going with you I rather not stay here with her". I say. But then Layla ran out of the house. "BG can I go, I haven't rode for a week". She says. I growled. I was already on. "I haven't rode with daddy in several months, and I come first". I say trying to get her to say something. "For now". She says. Daddy quirked and eyebrow. Sylo ran out of the house. I opened daddy's saddle bag, and Sylo jumped in. "I'll be back, just hang out here for a while baby." Daddy says. He revved his engine and we headed out.