(Chapter 15)(time apart)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

It's been a week and dad glared at Ben whenever he saw him. I had to talk to Ben .

"Ben, can I talk to you, privately". I say. Dad looked up from his guitar strumming.
He kept silent though.
I lead Ben to my room. He sat on my bed. "Ben I think we need time apart". I say. "What why, your pregnant with my child why would you push me away now?!" Ben says frustrated. "I'm sorry". I say. "I just can't do this anymore". I whisper. "Fine, push me away, I loved you, but now, I'm not so sure what I'm feelin'" Ben says. "I'm sorry". I say as I backed myself out into the hallway. Ben followed.
"No, no your not". Ben says turning away from me. "Ben please". I say. He turned to me again and grabbed my arms. "You don't care do you! You don't care what happens! You don't love me! I wouldn't be surprised if you killed the kid and ran off with Jax!" He yelled, at this point daddy rushed into the hall shoving Ben away from me as I cried.
"You get da hell away from her". Daddy growled. "Gladly!" Ben growled back. He stormed outta the house. I broke down crying like a child.

(BG's p.o.v)

I picked up my broken daughter, she cried. I carried her to my recliner. "This year has just been shit hasn't it." I say. She nodded. "Daddy, don't let go of me". She whimpered. "I won't". I say. I sat down with my daughter in my lap and rocked her to sleep. "Why don't you wanna be around Ben anymore?" I asked. "Because I feel like the babies gonna die, and I don't want him hurt." She says. I thought he was just getting on her nerves, but this whole time she was trying to spare his feelings. And he thought she was pushing him away.
"He thought I pushed him away because I wanted Jax". She says. "Teller, hm, been a while since I saw that one." I say. Jax had been my biker buddy for a while, but had some age on Timberlyn. He wanted my daughter, but I didn't want her in that life of his biker gang. But I had to say I did prefer Jax over Ben when it came to the marriage of my daughter. Sylo jumped up into our laps. He nuzzled Timberlyn to make her stop crying. "Thanks guys, at least I know you two still love me". She says.

"You know you tried to marry me when you were younger." I say to her. "What?" She says confused. "You had a bad day at school cause a boy told you that you weren't pretty, so you came home, crying and said you hated boys and that you were just gonna marry me." I say. She smiled a little. And kinda laughed. "I wish it was that easy daddy." She says. "I just wish the men of this day and age weren't such assholes." I say. "Me too". She says.