(Chapter 24)(a baby and a free mother again)

(Timberlyn's p.o.v)

It's been months almost a year and the baby was here.
"Whatcha doin buddy?" Jax asked our son. Our sons name was Brantley Xavier Teller. But we called him Xavier. He was a month old now. I was holding my son. He smiled at his father. "He's looking at you babe". I say to Jax. "Hey dude". He says. Xavier smiled.
"Can't believe your dad knocked up that Stephanie chick". Jax says. "Well daddy just needed another child I guess." I say.

Daddy's daughter had been born a few hours ago. I put my son in his car seat. Jax didn't really want to go so I left him at home. I drove to the Georgia hospital. I carried my son in, in his carrier. He was sleeping soundly.
I went to the desk. "Yes ma'am can I help you?" The woman behind the desk asked. "Stephanie May, it's my step mother". I say. "Room 704 dear". She says. I nodded and went to find daddy.

Finally I was at room 704.
I knocked on the door. Daddy opened it. "Hey, come see your new sister". Daddy says.
I walked into the room and saw Stephanie holding her daughter. The baby was bright eyed and dark haired. I gave daddy my son. He smiled at him. "Xavier". Dad says. "So what's her name". I asked Stephanie . "Remus Luna". Stephanie says. "Hm, Remus was my mothers name". I say. Daddy looked at me. "How could you?!" I say to daddy. "Timbo, It was my decision, I named her Remus and Stephanie named her Luna." Daddy says. I sighed. I took Xavier from dad and put him into his carrier. "Your leaving cause your mad aren't you". Dad says. "No, I'm leaving because Jax has been sick, he hasn't felt good I need to go check on him". I say. I wasn't lying Jax had been acting funny lately.
"Well when your done babying him, maybe you can come to the house and see Tyler's new kill." Daddy says. Tyler farr was daddy's new friend in the music business. And becoming daddy's hunting buddy. Tyler was closer to my age,he was 27.

But all that aside I was home now. I almost hollered for Jax but Xavier was asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I sat him down in his play pin.
I went back to the bedroom. "Jax!" I say. There was a woman on top of my husband. They were both naked. "Jackson!!" I say. "Dammit". Jax says. The woman looked at me, it was Layla. "You stupid bitch!!" I yelled. I pulled her off Jax and commenced to choking the whore. Jax pulled me off her. "Bitch I'll kill you!!" I growled. "And you!!" I say turning to Jax. I back handed him, across the face leaving a red mark.
I pulled off my wedding band and threw it at him. I gathered up all mine and my sons clothes. "Baby don't leave". Jax said. "Too bad, you want to fuck her fine!!!" I yelled. I put my son in the truck in his carrier. I closed his door behind the drivers side after buckling his car seat down. I threw my suitcase on the back and got in the drivers side. "Baby wait!!" Jax says. "Do you have any good reason as to why you cheated!!" I say.
He was silent. "Bye Jax". I say slamming my door and backing out of the driveway. I went to dads.