Chapter 7 - The death of loved ones.

Hailee and I spent the summer at my vacation house. Just us and no one else. No interruption, just peace and quiet and us time. Now that it's October. Hailee and I have spent the last 2 months writing songs. I've released 1 album and am happier than ever. We have a dog, Martini. Hailee just got casted as Kate Bishop in the MCU and knowing the comics, we will play love interests on screen, again.

(A/N in this story's MCU Tommy and Kate are love interests and in WandaVision, Tommy and Billy somehow because real and aged up to adults age 22)

Hailee: Babe! Come here!!!

Y/N: What?

Hailee: We gotta go! Your parents house is on fire!

Y/N: WHAT?!

It's 7am in the morning and this what happens. Haiz gets into the driver side and I dash into the passenger side. We ignored all the street rules and got to my house in a matter of seconds. We arrived to see the house up in flames, glowing orange and firefighters just arriving on scene. I want to stand back and let the firefighters do their jobs, but I can't help but talk to them.

Y/N: Hey, this is my parents house. I think both if them are inside, they don't usually wake up until 9am.

Firefighter: Okay, sounds good.

The firefighter, which I think is the Captain, gives orders on what to do. Hailee's family comes outside to see what's going on and they go stand next to Hailee. As the firefighters head towards my house, the house erupts in flames and sounded like as if a bomb went off inside. I was pushed back by the firefighter.

At that point in was in shock and had no idea what was happening. Sirens were going off, people were talking, yelling and Hailee comes up to me and turns my head towards her and that snaps me out of my foggy stage.

Hailee: Everything's going to be okay.

At this moment, I felt tears coming down my face. Hailee was holding onto my arm reassuring me and the next thing I knew, another fireball erupted out of the house.

With what felt like standing there for eternity, the firefighter in charge comes up to Haiz and I.

Firefighter: Hey, Mr. Y/L/N, I'm extremely sorry for you to find out this way. We found your parents and they didn't survive the fire. I suggest you go home to get some rest and we'll contact you with any details and questions. Can I have your email and phone number?

I stand there speechless barely being able to process what's happening. Hailee sees the state I'm in and gives the firefighter her information.

Firefighter: And you are who to the Y/L/N family?

Hailee: I'm a close family friend, use to live right next door, and am Y/N's fiancé.

Firefighter: Okay, sounds good, we'll contact you with any info.

---------------------------------------------------------
3rd person POV

Y/N stands there, in shock and Griffin walks up to Hailee.

Griffin: Fiancé?

Hailee: I only said that because a fiancé is closer to a family than a girlfriend.

Cheri: So, are we allowed inside our house?

Peter: How about this, Hailee and Y/N, you guys go home and we'll update you on anything here.

Hailee: Sounds like a good idea.

Hailee tugs on Y/N's arm and he snaps out of his trance. They get into the car and drive home. As soon as they get inside, Y/N runs to the washroom and closed the door.

Hailee gives him a few minutes before checking and decides to cook breakfast.... or by this time, lunch. She cooks some eggs and goes to check on Y/N.

Hailee gets to the door and hears crying coming from within. She knocks on the door.

Hailee: Baby, are you okay?

Hailee doesn't get a response but hears Y/N breaking down.
She opens the door, to her surprise, the door wasn't locked.

She gets onto the floor next to Y/N and puts her arms around him. He falls into Hailee's arm and Hailee starts rubbing his back.

The cries of Y/N break Hailee's heart a little and she herself starts tearing up.

After an hour, the two decide to eat the food Hailee cooked. Y/N could barely put any food down. To their shock, Hailee's phone rings and its the fire department.