Chapter 16 - Wedding

Well... today is our wedding day. The days perfect. Light snow, winter wonderland wedding.

Griffin is my best man and we're currently getting our suits on. Hailee is in another room getting ready and i haven't seen her since last night. The nerves are getting to me.

Griffin: You ready?

Y/N: I'm scared but I can't wait.

Griffin: You got your vows?

Y/N: Yup, just have to add a few more words to finish it up.

I put my tie on and sit down. I pull out my little book with my vows written on it. I continue writing.

As I finish writing, my good friends, and also groomsmen, Shawn Mendes and Zayn Malik walk in.

Zayn: You ready mate?

Y/N: I think so!

Shawn: I've known you and Haiz for so many years now and you're finally getting married. Absolutely adorable.

Griffin: Everyone has their speeches for tonight?

Zayn: Oh yeah, I have a lot of embarrassing stories.

Shawn: Don't worry, mine isn't that embarrassing.

Y/N: Oh jeez.

I get up to look myself in the mirror as the three guys go finish putting their suits on. Wow. I'm really going to be a married man soon.
There's a knock at the door and a Lady comes in.

Lady: Hey guys, I need you guys ready in 5 minutes please.

We finish up and go outside. The nerves are getting to me but I'm ready. We're in a little room so the guests don't see us yet, but we can see them. It's amazing to see all our friends and family here.

The ceremony officially starts and when it came time for Hailee to walk down the isle, I couldn't help but start to cry. My fiancé, soon to be wife in a matter of minutes, in a beautiful white dress. I start to ball my eyes out. Peter hands Hailee over to me and she herself is in tears, but not as much as me. She wipes my tears away and the crowd laughs.

We gave our vows, signed the documents and it now came to the best part.

Priest: By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

We both pull each other into a kiss. First kiss as husband and wife. The crowd claps and cheers. We are both in tears as we walk out of the hall.