Chapter 19 - Honeymoon

1 month after the wedding, we finally were able to clear our schedules for honeymoon in Hawaii. We're currently on the plane heading there. Hailee and I decided to fly first class for this flight. We have the two seats in the middle of the plane so we can sit next to each other. She's currently asleep while I'm eating breakfast.

----------

After the plane lands, we get go get our luggage. We were not surprised when the paparazzi was around. We chose to ignore them and just go ahead with our business. We grabbed our bags and headed outside to the car ready to pick us up. By this time, there were about 10 paparazzis. They were standing in front of our car and we were unable to leave.

I got sick of them constantly getting in our way so I decided to talk to them.

Y/N: Hey guys, Haiz and I are on our honeymoon so it would be appreciated if you guys left us alone for the duration of our trip.

I got back into the car and we drove off to the hotel.

-----------

As soon as we got into the hotel, Hailee jumps onto the bed. It's only 1pm, but we had to get up early today, so that makes sense.

Y/N: Babe, do you wanna order room service? Instead of going down for lunch.

Haiz: *She mumbles* no

I walk up to the bed and sit next to her

Y/N: Well, we gotta eat sometime soon

Haiz: Okay fine, room service.

Hailee sits up on the bed, wraps her arms around my waist and puts her head on my shoulder. We order room service and she falls asleep while we're waiting. I take out my phone and just play some games.

The people knock on the door and I go get the food. I go gently wake Hailee up and bring the food to her.

After we eat, we decide to head down to the beach. We get ready, put on sunscreen and head down. As we're walking to the beach, we get approached by someone.

???: Hi Mr. And Mrs. Steinfeld, my name is Michelle and I work as a paparazzi, I heard from other paparazzis that you're on your honeymoon and I was just wondering if I could get a few photos of you? I just wanted to ask because I know honeymoons are a beautiful time.

Hailee: Hey Michelle, thanks for asking, Um, yeah sure. But only for like 3 minutes please.

Michelle: Okay! Yeah of course. Thank you.

Haiz and I walk to the beach and to our surprise, Michelle was gone within 3 minutes.

Haiz: its Colder than I expected

Y/N: Love, it's January...

Haiz: you got a point. Let's go back to the hotel and sleep. Tomorrow we can do some fun activities.

We head back to the hotel and head to bed.

--------------------------------
***time jump to last night in Hawaii***

Haiz: What an adventure. I'm kinda sad we leave tomorrow morning though.

Y/N: Yeah... we can always come again, the next time our schedules are free.

Haiz: Wait....

Y/N: What? What's wrong?

Haiz: I'm late

Y/N: What?

Haiz: My periods late.

Y/N: Yeah I understood that part. Do you want me to go get a pregnancy test or something?

Haiz: Can you please.

Y/N: Yup, I'll be back in 10.

------
10 mins later

I bring back the test, she grabs it and runs into the washroom.

After what felt like forever, she comes back out.

Haiz: I have to wait 3 minutes.

Hailee comes at me with a hug. She burries her head in my chest and I can tell she's nervous and scared, so I stand there and comfort her. We both talked about how we wanted kids in our lifetime. I just don't think either of us expected us to have kids this early.
The alarm from her phone rings in the bathroom and she goes in to check.

She comes back out with the test in her hand.

Haiz: I'm pregnant.

She runs up and hugs me. I can't tell if she's happy but I am. She looks up at me with a smile. She gives me a kiss and I pick her up and place her on the bed. I lay down beside her and put my hand on her belly. She puts her hand over mine and we both fall asleep