The Next Day (Lmao sorry I ran out of ideas)

~Shakes POV~

The next day I woke up with my heart still feeling queasy after dropping Esperanza off at her house. I realized I just wouldn't be able to relax, no matter how hard I tried, cause I was... afraid? I dunno. Maybe.

At 9 she still hadn't texted me. 09:30. 10. 10:30. 11. But at around  11:30 am, I got a call from her.

Esperanza: Hey Shakes?

Shakes: Esperanza! I was worried. What's up?

Esperanza: I- Well. Um. You see-

Shakes: You can tell me Esperanza, its okay.

Esperanza: Remember Lesley from yesterday?

Shakes: ...You mean that creepy neighbour of yours? Yeah.

Esperanza: Well- I just have this really weird feeling that something bad's about to happen. And I just don't know what to do. I mean- I know I'm just being paranoid but-

Shakes: Are you at your house?

Esperanza: I- Yes? Why?

Shakes: Okay. Don't answer your door until I call you.

Esperanza: S-Shakes? What's going on?

Shakes: Nothing. 

Just lock your doors and windows and everything.

And don't answer it until I call you back. Okay, I gtg now. Bye.

Esperanza: Shakes Wait- Don't hang up on-

I hung up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Esperanza POV~

-...Me.

Ugh. What did he mean by that? Lock your doors and windows. They're already locked. "Until I call you?" Damn you Shakes, always so mysterious and cunning. 

What are you planning? Does he know something that I don't? I wonder.

For now I'm just in my little room/personal library. Hey! This is the perfect time to tell you what it looks like!

My room is basically a small bedroom- well no, not really. See its surrounded by 3 walls of shelves. Yes, you heard me right. There's three walls dedicated solely to shelves meant for books. LOTS AND LOTS OF BOOKS. In it, there are numerous books, and just a tiny space dedicated to my bed that also served as a little cozy corner for me to read my books. 

Other than that, I do have an actual bed because I realized, for sleeping it wasn't really ideal- mainly cause I couldn't fit in it.

Its a single bed, but its large enough to fit at least two people. I figured if my friends came over sometime *cough cough* never *cough cough*, it would be good to have a mattress which could fit two people in the very least. I have a small bedside table with a salt lamp that glows different colours when I turn it on. I also installed some RGB lights that changed colours with the click of a button. Y'know- for the full effect!

Of course, I needed to add a window for the aesthetic- and also cause I need air too, but mainly for the aesthetic. I added a little table for myself there too.

My closet was out in the open in the lounge with a small ironing table and iron- for fancy stuff and events. I also had a tiny kitchen with a small, round dining table. My house was completely minimalistic, and the only thing extravagant about it was that my bathroom was insanely huge.

I mean it was a bit bigger than my OWN room- and that had enough room to fit 3 cupboard/shelves of books. Sooooo, yeah. 

That's my little house for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, what do you think will happen next? Will Esperanza get abducted AGAIN? Or will Shakes come to her rescue? Or is it something else all together? COMMENT!

To find out what happens next... STAY TUNED!

I'M SORRY THIS MUST'VE BEEN REALLY SHORT & SHITTY, BUT I'M WORKING ON IT I SWEAR.

THE THING IS.... SCHOOL.

So yeah.

SIGNING OFF FOR NOW~

Till next time loves!